Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Incognito

chicks in high-rise skirts depreciation thread

My girl rocks these a lot and i dig it...

sorry man.

Maybe if you started the "Chicks not showing enough leg depreciation thread" I might be a little more receptive

My ex bought this high-waisted skirt from American Apparel and I thought it looked retarded. Also, it was made out of nylon like windbreaker pants, with pockets and an elastic waistband.

My girl rocks these a lot and i dig it...

sorry man.

Maybe if you started the "Chicks not showing enough leg depreciation thread" I might be a little more receptive

my girl rocks them too, i just cant dig it....miniskirts or bust

Look good when they're worn kinda business/professional like, ie nice shirt and shoes + a nice skirt. They look terrible when its like that first pic, and some awful casual looking bullshit and a tshirt/ugly beater.

One thing I've come to understand working at a nightclub: WOMEN LEARN HOW TO DRESS FOR YOUR BODY TYPE, NOT THE LATEST FASHION TREND.

Seriously, dressing in what you look good in works a lot better than fitting your fat ass into some shit meant for junkies about to die.

Went to the Camel Races the other day and saw this...

1znr448.jpg

this is fucking priceless.

seriously.

and WTF shes pushing a fucking stroller. chicks vagoo was prolly taking a front seat sitter on the back of her kids head.

shit, i mean if it was winter i could see that to be a hella motherly thing to do. like keepin the kids head warm n shit.

but in that heat shit just aint right:lol:

at least put a poncho over the poor babies head.

if it were me id say fuck a titty feed im goin for your box hangin out on top my head mom.

and if she really cared about her child she would let them.

nothing wrong with those skirts. looks like some flight attendant style wearin shit. You must either be a fag or spend too much time at titty bars.

well like that one dude said, if its worn in a professional way then whatever, its alright...but i think its fucking dumb and ugly when chicks will wear 'em to be hip and trendy, thats all. example:

kelly-brook-at-the-ugly-truth-europ.jpg

still would smash but look at that shit!

green-printed-skirt-fb.jpg

fido1.jpg

I dunno seeing a girl in a nice summer skirt does it for me, theres that nice smell in the air it's hot and the girls are looking all pretty and shit.

Edit: I just realized I was talking about summer dresses somewhat similar though I guess

as long as the broad looks good in it i cant hate....

i mean some chicks cant wear certain shit cause it looks goofy on em...

but whateva i could really care less...

im pretty neutral on this one.

i dont have a problem with them. nor do i have a comment.

theres far stupider/more annoying trends on chicks than these things.

I'm ok with this, but I just hope it won't become a full blown trend for every other chick on the streets. For now they've been cool and unique, but only because you don't see them so much.

This can look really good on some girls IMO. just not everyone

high-waist-skirt.jpg

if it were me id say fuck a titty feed im goin for your box hangin out on top my head mom. and if she really cared about her child she would let them.

So what you're saying here is you'd eat your momma's snatch? Hoo boy.

And them things is kind of fugly, like young bitches in those need to be dating old men w/ their pants hiked up to their chest.