Is this a common thing these days?

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

my girls sister got dumped by a text after 6 years and an engagement, wedding planning the whole nine

next thing you know 3 days before the wedding she gets a text hes in colorado with some 45 year old bitch

(hes 24)

and now hes calllin her back and shit, and shes taking him back into her life

LAME!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i just dumped my chick i was dating for a year and a half ..she was a nice girl at first but later on her problems caught up with her... she cant even handle a conversation when we start to argue a bit .. she just screams and says . i hate myself. or i dont knowww how to tallllk. or she just covers her head and hides. and trys to make me feel bad for her on some mind game shit when she treated me like shit for the last 3 months straight up no respect ..selfish ungrateful bitch. .. i asked her if she wanted to talk so we can say some needed to be said and end it on good terms but nope all i got was a

i want to die *click*

some high school shit

so i sent her a text cause she cant even handle speaking on the phone .

dont feel bad at all oner

This shit reminds of like moms with facebook

Shits mad lame, its like old people think they can be young by doin what teens do

I text but only when its casual convo or im at work

But I was with this milf who was 37 and we text and shit and she thinks shes like 18

But DAO your boys probably better off, did he cry over that shit?

passive aggressive dumpage through textage, trying to be all nice at first including the love word just to drop the dump bomb, personally if it was me i wouldnt bother calling back, infact if he played it straight she'll call back in a week and homie could ignore that shit, which causes most females to want the dick even more, bitches love what they cant have. then he could go slay the pussy of her closest hottest friend.