that yale student found dead..RIP Annie Le

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: that yale student found dead

this shit freaks me out as i work in a building just like that

it likely was someone who works there, and to get away with whatever they did inside the fucking building while people were in there working says to me they might have some idea how to get away with it.

that said, i hope they catch and burn this douchebag.

she was 90 effin pounds and that equals 'didn't stand a chance'

Re: that yale student found dead

Heres the latest

Annie Le murder cops in hunt for 'person of interest,' lab tech Raymond Clark

BY Matthew Lysiak AND Barry Paddock In New Haven, Conn., and Samuel Goldsmith In New York

DAILY NEWS WRITERS

Updated Tuesday, September 15th 2009, 7:33 PM

Cops are on the hunt for Yale lab technician Raymond Clark III who has been identified as a person of interest in the Annie Le murder, sources said Tuesday.

Clark, 24, works as an animal tech in the lab where Le was found dead on Sunday.

Police found the 24-year-old pharmacology student's body stuffed in a wall in the lab on Sunday - what would have been her wedding day.

Police are looking for Clark, who was not home Tuesday as swarms of cops descended on his apartment about 20 miles from Yale's campus.

Clark did not show up for work - and neither did his sister, brother-in-law or fiance, all of whom work for Yale, the Yale Daily News reports.

Police zeroed in on the lab tech several days ago, after he failed lie detector tests and had scratch marks on his chest that suggest he was in a struggle.

Cops and FBI agents interviewed Clark several times. At one point he stopped answering questions and asked for a lawyer, the New Haven Register reported.

New Haven Police spokesman Joe Avery had said Tuesday morning he hoped an arrest would be made by 1 p.m., but later changed course, saying, "As of right, now we have nobody in custody and there is no anticipated arrest as of today."

Police set up road blocks along Route 15 in the nearby town of Hamden. They stopped cars to look at passenger's faces.

Neighbors said authorities in unmarked cars arrived Monday afternoon and frequently followed and pulled over drivers in the complex.

Neighbors say they saw Clark and his girlfriend, Jennifer Hromadka, leaving with suitcases on Sunday around the time cops found Le's body.

"I saw them leaving this weekend with travel bags like they were in a hurry," said a 35-year-old neighbor who lives in the same Middletown apartment building.

She and another neighbor said the couple climbed in the back seat of a Ford that had two adults in the front.

"I thought they were going on vacation," the neighbor said.

A woman who knew Clark when he lived in New Haven last year said he "looked like he could snap" at any moment, screamed at children and was "very controlling" of his girlfriend.

"He looked like he could go postal," said Anne Marie Goodwin, 40. "Something was wrong in his eyes. He looked disturbed."

"Ray was very controlling of his girlfriend," she said. "He would never let her talk to anyone. I would here a lot of yelling up stairs."

Clark, who works with animals in a lab that does gruesome animal testing, "kept a pit bull caged in his apartment," Goodwin said.

"We could here the dog crying all day while he was at work. He screamed at my 17-year-old son. It was horrifying."

Clark lives with his girlfriend and the couple share a MySpace page. Hromadka writes extensively about her "wonderful boyfriend Ray."

"I love hanging out with Ray's family (he has a great one) and playing with \[his sister\] Denise and \[her husband\] Shawn's Adorable kids, Caleb and Brielle."

In May, 2008, she blogged about a rumor that Clark was cheating on her with a girl in his Yale lab.

"My boyfriend, Ray, if you don't know him, has no interest in any of the other girls at YARC as anything more than friends," she wrote, referring to the Yale Animal Resource Center.

"He is a bit naive, doesn't always use the best judgement, definitely is not the best judge of character but, he is a good guy," she wrote.

"He has a big heart and tries to see the best in people ALL THE TIME! even when everyone else is telling him that the person is a psycho or that the person can't be trusted.

"He thinks everyone deserves a second chance and has a hard time hurting peoples feelings and it takes him getting burned to learn."

Her most recent entry, written on Friday, says: "Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be, but before you start pointing fingers make sure your hands are clean!!"