NHL 09-10 Season

greensleeves

I got season tickets to my Edmonton oilers this year. Two seats, up in the gallery but I don't give a fuck I can upgrade my seats in a year or two.

Fuck yeah.

just goes to show what a worthless city you live in for a canadian hockey crazed nation of puck pedlers.

yer lookin at a 10-15 year wait in Hongcouver and onna side note. gm place is no longer known as gm place. its now been etched with the countries biggest organized crime agency whom fronts as a legitiment honest cellular phone network and service provider Rogers.

iv since deemed what was once known as "the garage" the Rogers Reporium of Fail.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the off season moves the bruins have been making

they are looking good IMO.

I heard chara refused to sign if they get rid of savard because he wants to be a part of a winning team.

Plus you guys got seguin and moved out a few smaller forwards. I think the B's are going to be at the top of the east for sure next season.

TRUE.

but after what happened in the playoffs, i think i'll be spending the first couple weeks watching other teams play.:lol:

Cos you dumb motherfucker.

Edmontons waiting list is roughly five years, they opened up 500 more seats this year to season tickets which moved a lot of people up the list. That coupled with the recession opened shit up.

I got in without having to wait on the list by piggy backing a friend of mine who's been waiting for 5 years now.

But thanks again for opening your mouth without knowing what the fuck youre talking about.

• 2 weeks later...