NHL 09-10 Season

greensleeves

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NHL 09-10 Season (aka pens repeat, kris draper loves anal sex)

Canada is a bitter paradox for pro hockey.

We have the best fans and markets, but nobody wants to play in Canada when they could play in, say, San Jose or Anaheim or Dallas where hockey isn't the biggest market and thus you can be a superstar who is flying under the media radar.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i was gonna post that but too lazy to search for this thread and not worth its own thread

i fucking watched that 30 times and laughed laughed laughed

AO banned 2 games, mother fucker is killing my fantasy team

plus he plays reckless, its stupid.

Watched a really fucked up game this past Friday, the Sabres at Phliers. Our lovable wrecking ball, Kaleta, had a punishing hit on a dude and got the boot and suspended two games, looked to me like a bullshit call, but it was a day game, so I figured they'd call it a little tighter, maybe, maybe NOT. Richards took his stick with both hands and speared Myers in the head, popped off his helmet, doesn't even get a penalty. The Rivet-Carcillo fights were pretty cool to watch, I was thinking, after Ph. C. Pronger wouldn't fight Gaustad in the last game. That game was brutal at both ends, Rivet got the old stick sluice to his feet and messed up his knee when he subsequently crashed into the boards. I don't know how it is in your teams' games, but watching this one was like watching a train wreck, I think maybe Homered was the word of the day.