You know when you go to take a drink..

Spitfire15

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i chipped my tooth like this with a beer bottle, i was going up stairs while sippin and i did that invisble step thing where you think theres another one and step through air, and the bottle smacked my tooth and chipped a little chunk off that shit.

Also my good freind broke his tooth in half in like 6th grade and to this day has not gotten it fixed. That shit is finally starting to turn black and its gonna fall out. It fits him too because that chipped tooth and being a ginger is what makes him him.

I once chipped my front tooth while eating a bagel..

The end.

i did this too! it was after a night of coke so i was grinding alot and think they may have worked hand and hand....

spitfire... apply to be an art handler at a museum, you get paid well and get to whip a forklift and use mad power tools... thats what im doing right now, well applying i just found the posting

I once tried diving off this wall into the water, but I slipped a bit and caught the edge of the concrete below.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=126147559036&ref=nf

Chipped my tooth a little.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131476&highlight=couple+months

Good work. the video in my thread got removed and i figured some more people still needed to see it.

..and you bring the glass up to your mouth, but you arent paying attention and you bang it against your teeth. Shit sucks bro.

Meanwhile. Im about to start making calls and seeing if anyones hiring because I need a job ASAP. Any ideas?

Seacrest out.

...AND YOU BRING YOUR HEAD DOWN TO THE WATER, BUT YOU AREN'T PAYING ATTENTION, AND A CROCODILE COMES UP, AND NEXT THING YOU KNOW YOUR HEAD IS BETWEEN ITS TEETH. SHIT SUCKS BRO.

MEANWHILE. I'M ABOUT TO START MAKING SOME CALLS TO SEE IF I CAN CHANGE RELIGION, SO I CAN BE REINCARNATED AS ANOTHER ANIMAL HIGHER UP ON THE FOOD CHAIN ASAP. ANY IDEAS??

ZEBRA OUT.

3894426793_95587b670a.jpg