Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spitfire15

You know when you go to take a drink..

..and you bring the glass up to your mouth, but you arent paying attention and you bang it against your teeth. Shit sucks bro.

Meanwhile. Im about to start making calls and seeing if anyones hiring because I need a job ASAP. Any ideas?

Seacrest out.

• Like 1

i chipped my tooth like this with a beer bottle, i was going up stairs while sippin and i did that invisble step thing where you think theres another one and step through air, and the bottle smacked my tooth and chipped a little chunk off that shit.

Also my good freind broke his tooth in half in like 6th grade and to this day has not gotten it fixed. That shit is finally starting to turn black and its gonna fall out. It fits him too because that chipped tooth and being a ginger is what makes him him.

I have a chip on my tooth from taking a drink from a bottle of Jagermeister without proper placement of the bottle.

UPS might be taking prisoners, jobs are tough to come by for many right now.

My boy chipped his tooth in half doing that with a 40.

:crap: :what: ughh that should be funny but the thought of pulling/scraping/cracking teeth or nails give me shivers.

oh yeah, get a job at a dog kennel or nursing home

shit work but you should be able to find a job

I once chipped my front tooth while eating a bagel..

The end.

i did this too! it was after a night of coke so i was grinding alot and think they may have worked hand and hand....

spitfire... apply to be an art handler at a museum, you get paid well and get to whip a forklift and use mad power tools... thats what im doing right now, well applying i just found the posting

..and you bring the glass up to your mouth, but you arent paying attention and you bang it against your teeth. Shit sucks bro.

Meanwhile. Im about to start making calls and seeing if anyones hiring because I need a job ASAP. Any ideas?

Seacrest out.

emo_kid.png

I often kinda miss my mouth when not paying attention and spill stuff on myself, then try to pretend it didn't happen.

The classic "start taking a sip before its at all close enough" move. I'm guilty of this quite often when i'm trying to really focus on something else while taking a drink.

i hate when you bite a chip while its standing up in your mouth and that shit cuts the roof of your mouth.

i also hate fly bitches with busted faces.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now