think before you speak

psm026

psm you suck at deleting people.... i still have posts on here make them vanish...

1750-1164-1-3-1.jpg

your account is deleted... all your posts stay..not going through each and every one of them deleting..

so why would you bother opening a new account? what was the point of that?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

suppose he just doesnt get it. I like to be able to

see whats up and poppin in other cities. I ignore all

the bullshit. I click ads and just open another window so

i dont have to actually check the ads out

i like to talk the shit. I like the shit being talked

of course 12 oz isnt perfect. If it was we would

all get 72 virgins for becoming members. Free lifetime

supplies of Krink.... ect ect ect

That would be nice.

Retards will come to graffiti websites like flies to honey. 12oz has its share, but regulation is key. BS and PG have no such thing.

Flickr is dope as well for graffiti, but does it have a Channel Zero? Nope. This section alone makes for probably the best and most interesting forum I've ever found.

i love this site

ive argued/debated with mods and still havent been banned

even though ive been banned with four other scrnames

it was never from arguing/debating with mods, just doin stupid shit.

i have never paid to be a member of any site

but teh oontz has led me to do that

all of my browsers automatically open up to it

/yes12ozdevotedoner

ps: like santa cruz said if there wasnt 12oz i wouldnt be on this damn mac all the fuckin time

thanks if you did.. I was just lazy to go n figure it out myself.. ha

I only vamped his new persona. I mean, it's sad that he flipped out but there's no denying that he contributed for a long time before hand. If he continues to flip THEN we'll see about erasing him from history.

i love this site

ive argued/debated with mods and still havent been banned

even though ive been banned with four other scrnames

it was never from arguing/debating with mods, just doin stupid shit.

On the real, it's pretty tough to get banned for personal beef w/ mods around here. It's fully possible, just push it. Mostly though, we moderate each other as much as we moderate y'all. If you get banned for shit talking to a Mod it's basically because you are so far out of hand that even passers-by ain't gonna see shit. You can tell this because the loudest talkers against various disciplinary actions are almost always kids that heard rumors or woke up w/ some 'save my ass' message in their in box. The ones on scene are almost always part of the problem, kids that can't council their friends about when to STFU and such. (Looking @ KJI in the new NFL thread, fer instance).

• Like 1

yeah we did, but this new gallery system is going to be way more advanced setup, also like flicker.. we will have groups of for people to join and talk amongst.. but instead will be considered crews.. and like all crews.. you pick who joins , etc..

THIS SOUNDS DOPE.

all this talk of 12oz changes had me mildly interested but now im really psyched.

eagerly awaiting onerism.

flickr is pretty sick tho. My cities thread on here is all but dead but the 3 it has on flickr flourish.

I come here to laugh. I go to flickr to look at rap letterz.

There are threads on flickr? I don't check that site out too foten, but when I do I've apparently been doing it wrong

And spectr is a fucking faggot, good riddance

too bad you're never gonna be as big a faggot as ebph

you're gonna get forgotten like high society, anyone else remember him?

you're not really forgetting someone by bringing them up.

yes we all remember him, he was a faggot. ebph was a faggot as well. they are most likely living together, in gayland, doing lots of faggot shit. since thats what they do best.

i think more people should be banned more often. all these fucking highly opinionated people thet get all butthurt over idiots actiing like idiots, its funny. just don't log in. if you are so level headed you should be able to figure that out.

I like the 12 the way it is now.

And the ads don't bother me.

Although I will always believe that the internets straight murdered the nostalgic feeling of graffiti I once experienced....

....you roll with the punches, and I'd support 12oz on some VIP shit if I didn't have so many bills & illegitimate children running around.

Rolling with the punches is what we are doing, we handle alot on our end to stay a float.. personally and with 12oz.. Totally feel you on the low funds status.. everyone is going through this now or at some point.. all we ask is for people to click on some ads. we aren't asking anyone to go and buy something from the advertiser,but at least show some love and check out what they have to offer.. they are what keeps 12oz alive. seriously.

With that being said, we have started trying to give back with couple of months VIP and with things panning out, we should have actual product/advertiser product to giveaway.. all we ask is for people to take a moment think before you bother us with some dumb email about how you don't like this or that.. and just click a couple ads and wait patiently .. the time it takes you to hate and be bitter, would work out out much better if you clicked and ad and thought wow, if we all do this alot of cool shit is going to happen on this site.. and everyone will benefit.. but somehow most kids just have this chip on their shoulder that 12oz. is a thing we have to be doing.. NO WE DONT.

There are threads on flickr? I don't check that site out too foten, but when I do I've apparently been doing it wrong

And spectr is a fucking faggot, good riddance

Fliker has those groups and within the group they have some sort of like discussion area..basically threads like a forum..

not sure this spectr guy is/was.. I woke up saw his message before I even was fully awake .. did as he requested and really gave it no thought afterwards.. we have so many users that.. losing one or even 5 a day ..is made up by the new users we get daily.. yet most of those kids come back to 12oz anyways.. no major loss for us. goes without saying we do this for us, if you dont like the site thats fine, keep it moving elsewhere..

just don't log in. if you are so level headed you should be able to figure that out.

thank you!