think before you speak

psm026

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be completely honest..i dont even give a flying fuck about other niggas graffiti..

i mostly come here to check out duty free..then lurk in channel zero now

in brickslayers niggas just jock the fuck outta the same niggas over and over.everytime some cat in Dirty30 paints some spot in the fuckin woods ur gonna see that shit 40 thousands times..niggas yellin out bump! bump! bump! omg!!

when i really..REALLY wanna see some graffiti i take the fuckin train.

• Like 2

i fucking love 12oz. members of 12oz should be thankful for

-less retards than any other graffiti forum

-efficient mods. dont fucking bitch about them because even though they aren't up to some peoples super high fucking standards they do a good job and are pretty chill. people forget that mods are people too.

-good forum lay out. i can't stress this enough. 12oz has the best forum lay out i have EVER seen. easy on the eyes, simple to use, doesn't look cheap and tacky.

-solid community. when people aren't busy arguing about whales and dogs and cheese steaks and shit its actually a pretty functional group. sure their are scum bags but what do you expect from a graffiti website

/short rant over

I click ads to support 12oz.

It's true!

seriously, like its that hard.... mad shit come to those who support, our actions soon will speak louder then words..

I like how people bitch about the site, but then bitch and cry when it goes down.

If you dont like 12oz, dont log on...easy enough.

very much so...

All i ever get are Macbook ads, i think i'm doing this wrong.

those ads arent campaigns... but whenevr you see any other ads, please click.. like the Tag Body Spray ad, does count.

i fucking love 12oz. members of 12oz should be thankful for

-less retards than any other graffiti forum

-efficient mods. dont fucking bitch about them because even though they aren't up to some peoples super high fucking standards they do a good job and are pretty chill. people forget that mods are people too.

-good forum lay out. i can't stress this enough. 12oz has the best forum lay out i have EVER seen. easy on the eyes, simple to use, doesn't look cheap and tacky.

-solid community. when people aren't busy arguing about whales and dogs and cheese steaks and shit its actually a pretty functional group. sure their are scum bags but what do you expect from a graffiti website

/short rant over

you by far have the best point and people like you are what keeps us from pulling the plug on 12oz , I don't know if people think that this is some major corporate giant running this and not just a couple heads trying to keep something alive that grew organically on its own.. we don't need to do this site, its a privilege to keep it going..how do you think the massive bandwidth gets paid for??

i wont go off on a rant.. but thanks man you see the bigger picture of why we keep doing 12oz. .. we just love what we do and try to be the best at it from the concepts to the layout and design of this site.

12oz use to have a section for flicks it was kinda like flick people posted flicks others commented it got scrapped a while back though.

yeah we did, but this new gallery system is going to be way more advanced setup, also like flicker.. we will have groups of for people to join and talk amongst.. but instead will be considered crews.. and like all crews.. you pick who joins , etc..

• Like 1

I don't understand why people bitch about 12oz, seriously if you wanna check flicks just scroll past the retards talking, not that hard to do and there is no reason to actually read what they post, although it does raise the occasional laugh at how stupid some people are.

I think the vast majority of 12oz users are a hell of a lot more mature than other forums, i mean we actually have people in the 30/40+ age range, unlike many other forums

And if someone is a constant source of annoyance for you then just hit the ignore button, it is like your own mini mod tool

I just dont get some people. The though would never enter my head to respond to a mass PM, email, Text, or fucking mail out. Its the whole idea behind it to inform the masses without discussion. Good riddance to who ever the douche was. The new additions Im eagerly awaiting and have never found the adds on 12oz to be annoying. You think about it...what site on the internet doesnt have adds? The sound adds are tough and catch me off guard cause usually my music is on loud then for some reason Im wondering what the hell the extra chatter is over my music.

Either way I just dont see any trouble with any changes made to keep what we all love up and running. I was curious though so maybe someone could straighten me out...do I have to peruse the add page I clicked on or is it just the registered click? Does it matter how much time I spend on the page? I am not educated in the whole think and it just sparked my curiousity.

Bring on the improvements and keep us informed on how to keep shit going.

I'm with TRe again.

12 oontz ride or die.

FUCK ALL OTHER SITES, GRAFFITI OR NOT!!!

I go here, Twitter, NFL.com, Myspace, and JTv.

And google blogspots.

Thats it, I spend like 3 quarters of the time I'm on the net, refreshing 12oz.

Fuck that hater who sent you the PM!!!

Let him go to BS and cry to them pussies.

FUCK EVERY OTHER SITE, OOntz CULT till my internet gets cut off.