think before you speak

psm026

after our last PM... people received it very well, but some people always feel they have to give us what truly think.. well please dont bother with messaging us back with shit that you know we could care less about hearing, at that opening and wasting time reading..

do yourself a favor and close your account..I did this guy the favor myself..

and let him know to enjoy flicker and then deleted his account..

ohh and he had over 5k posts, so how is it he didn't appreciate 12oz.???...

his pm....

"maybe if this site wasn't always falling apart with google ads everywhere and wasn't full of toys with inflated chests that like to talk anonymous shit... legit writers would try and support you. that isn't really the case though. i posted a thread and commented a few things, i clicked a few links... and what do i get for it?

more crashes and cocky lil kids talkin about stuff they dont know anything about.

problem is, everybody I know is over 12oz. over the BS, over the millions of toy ass trains u have to sift thru to find 1 or 2 good ones, over the run-down servers... it isn't worth it. theyr not even checking it, let alone clicking your ads. ..and then there was flickr."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"maybe if this site wasn't always falling apart with google ads everywhere and wasn't full of toys with inflated chests that like to talk anonymous shit... legit writers would try and support you."

I love this shit. It's a fucking online graffiti forum, what do you expect? You need to advertise to survive and it's THE FUCKING INTERNET --how are you going to escape childish bullshit. Kids today don't pick up sticks and play guns. They play C.O.D 4 and talk shit on a microphone. They live on computers, and they troll like rodents. To top that off, the first generation of internet trolls is in their mid 20's now, so you have that group of kids trying not to lose the throne.

Then you have a bunch of bitter old fucks who thinks most of the world should be gassed.

And there are plenty of legit writers frequenting this forum. They've just learned how to deal with shit and accept ad placement I guess. Maybe it's because it really isn't that big of a deal? Maybe it's because they just don't give a shit. The only other forums I've been to, are BS and PG. Both forums were far worse off than 12oz. In fact, that shit made 12oz. look like a Popular Science forum.

• Like 1

flickr is lame as fuck. i leave better looking websites in the toilet each morning before work and to be fair its got 100 times the amount of toys that 12oz has ever had. for uploading flicks for my design portfolio, yeah its all good. but as a site to spend any length of time on to look at graffiti and/or converse with other legit writers? fuck that.

fuck flickr. shit is weak.

more to the point, if you can't handle internet shit talking, what exactly are you doing having an account on any internet forum?

I have no complaints about this website.

I have seen other forums and they are full of creeps/asshats/juggalos/douchebags etc...

Not to say that there aren't douchebags on this site, but 12oz is far better off than most places on the net.

This place keeps me laughing IRL.

Therefore i will keep clicking those ads in hope that one day it will pay off.

i just don't see why people continuously bitch

you come to 12oz because it's fucking awesome

so what you have to click a couple of ads here and there

really, if you want to complain, go to BS or some other shitty site

thank you..

I have no complaints about this website.

I have seen other forums and they are full of creeps/asshats/juggalos/douchebags etc...

Not to say that there aren't douchebags on this site, but 12oz is far better off than most places on the net.

This place keeps me laughing IRL.

Therefore i will keep clicking those ads in hope that one day it will pay off.

it will as you already know we are about to roll in bunch of new features..after that we want to start putting contests and shit together, and by them ads getting clicked and showing support is how these things can be accomplished.