-20 degrees out..

mizx

my advice is to start out with the abc's like someone said and then work your way up. Start on paper... don't post flicks, just keep on trying to out due yourself, when you think you have done well and killed your old flicks to hell... then post. I found out that when i started, they were better than yours (sorry couldn't help it) and i wanted to out do it so i kept practiceing and when i did, it payed off, i did a perty sweet "X" no colors yet tho. keep practiceing... you can only get better, unless you suck. hehe.

also, about your flick, i couldn't see the "N" the "A" is basic, and when you said everything after the "N" sucked, did you mean you did running out of paint first? so everything after run sucked? lol

keep your hand motions good because i can see your dripping, thats probably why you ran out of pain. no harm done alright? just giving advice.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im gettin fed up with this. is it that fuckin fun to tell someone they suck over and over and over ........ (100 times) again. shit. after a couple people tells him he sucks that should be enough. ur all just repeating eachoother with childish gay shit to say. wheres all ur shitty ass flix. i know for a fact that most of u guys talkin shit suck ass too and i could burn the fuck out of all of u but im not talkin shit cuz its fuckin stupid i havent posted anything to show that im better either. get a fuckin life. if u dont have anything to say thatll help out the guy or at least something different than "u fuckin suck" then keep ur mouths shut. or flex something. ur all just some bitches if ur not postin anything better. battle him if u think u can burn him. and paper doesnt burn paint no matter what so unless ur pussy asses can get out and put somethin better on a wall shut the fuck up. im not gettin hella mad just cuz a few kids are talkin shit. im sure a lot of u are better than nak. but ur not good enough to say anything cuz a lot of u still are some fuckin toy ass writers. whether u can paint a better piece of shit or not doesnt matter. im not talkin to all of u. i dont even see how u guys find it funny to just repeat the same shit anyway. even if ur a hundred times better. whats fun about seeing "ur a fuckin toy, quit!" hella times??? nothing!!! so if a couple guys have to talk some shit, fine. but u dont gotta keep sayin it hella times. go sketch or paint or look or play with ur pokemon instead. do somethin... GOD DAMN!!!!!!!

...... how many of u kids are older than nak? it doesnt seem like many by the way u act. if u are older u may as well go find a 14 year old and beat the shit out of him then u can feel hard. its the same thing talkin shit to a 14 year old. and nak. i know its annoying as fuck hearing all these fools talk hella shit but u dont gotta kindle it by mouthin off back. ur wastin ur time too. time that u should be usin to practice simpler letters and smooth lines etc etc....

peace

hey i didnt mean to come down that hard on everyone i was just hella heated by some shit i saw on fox news. but for real yall need to ease up on the shit talkin cuz its pointless. especially those of u who post more than one thing talkin shit. anyway. i dont wanna get into madd shit with all of u who have to cap on kids so i wasnt tryin to start mmore drama i was just tryin to give u all a wake up call.

peace

Caps?

That's pretty gay. Like the 375th person the writes Sem. Poor guy. At least you're bombing pieces, that's good shit. Too bad you're painting gay Anime characters. Caps aren't essential, you can do anything w/ stock tips provided you have the skill. Try cutting your shit up. Maybe try outline/3D first. It's good for speed/cleanliness.

• 5 weeks later...

NICE TO SEE! FUCK IT..I WISH I COULD STILL PAINT LIKE THAT..NO HANG UPS, NO WORRIES, NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL I AM DOING...THOSE WERE THE DAYS..I LOVE THEM TIMES...THAT IS THE ESSENCE RIGHT THERE...WE ALL STARTED THERE..AND THESE WERE SOME OF THE FUNNEST TIMES...JUST HYPED TO PAINT..and WE SPEND ALOT OF TIME CHASING SOME OF THOSE ORIGINAL HIGH'S WE GOT FROM PAINITING....YEAH, GOOD SHIT. LOOKS ALL HIS OWN STYLE..ugly, but so waas most of my first shit...horrible..

WHEN HE GETS ALL INTO SOME "SCENE" OR WHATEVER, THEN TALK SHIT..UNTIL THEN REALIZE THAT WHOEVER PAINTED THIS IS WHERE YOU WERE WHEN YOU FIRST STARTED....

KEEP ON, KEEPING ON...

MR.CLEANSHEETS...trying to paint like a kid again.

Stock tips are fine for some things, but trust me, you'll have MUCH better results practicing with NY thins, don't fuck with any german caps untill your nice with NY's...

also, don't use 99cent paint, walmart paint isnt worth looking at. I wouldnt use that shit to paint a stolen bike. Go for Krylon and Rusto. Also, like people said before... start simple. just do shit people can read right off the bat... then slowly get a little more wild with your shit once you can paint without drips and getting the results you were aiming for from the start.

one more thing... don't try so hard to have an ill fill-in, or a 3D, in the big picture that shit doesn't matter much when your starting off... if you suck...... you suck, and your not doing a piece people are gonna drool over... just something to practice with.

oh yeah... and... SKETCH... MOREEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Fugazi

Nak, I think you and your boy Sem should battle those new cats who posted that thread titled "we 14" or whatever. They're pulling off some dope bombs on threads, and that guy Sel or whatever burns really hard... you should see this black throw one of these guys did... it's the sickness. :)

hahahahahahahahaha.... thats a tough one... that black blob IS KILLIN EM!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

why is the post still alive?... i got new shit ive painted.. but im jus not gonna post it.. cus if i do.. its jus gonna end up like this.. even tho i can throw clean fills now.. but lets put it this way.,.. that was a cold night.. and i was jus thinking of an out line off the top of my head... and that drawing that says.. NAK needs to CHILL ... well that is one of the most pathtic drawings ive seen.. and the thing is.. you must care about me.. if you take the time to draw me... :)

Archived