-20 degrees out..

mizx

ive heard toe warmers work well.

from my experience, cayan pepper works okay. but make sure you dont have any cuts or your hands. drop the stuff in your glove and yoir ready to go.

actually when its cold, stick t rollers, theyre fun and warm. dont waste paint and other people's time.

o yeah...keep practising......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha ha ha ha ha. I'm sorry but I can't help but believe that this is all one big joke, its too good to be true, or bad you could say. Someone went out and painted this hideous peice with a horrible color scheme and not one line resembling a straight one, added a pokemon character of all things, shouted out to nace, but first purposely wrote it with an "s" to raise eyebrows and piss as many people off as he could on this board..........All just for a good laugh. And it worked, all until now. You've been exposed, your plan has been foiled. You are probably actually really good at graff and did all this on purpose. Ha haha hahha, I bet

Guest emothug

nak is a fucking peice of shit,so is your 14 year old toy fucker you roll with ,in a few years he is still going to be a toy buster..thugging�

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/mizx/nak2.gif'>

wel well welll

i can say so many things that went wrong with this.. lets see how many you guys can think of...

1. i ran out of paint.

2. since my cans were cold the paint came out blotchy

3. after the N i dont kno what happen.. to be honest with you i forgot what i was gonna do.

4. my next post will be better..

peace.

and dont be too harsh

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by nak

wel well welll

i can say so many things that went wrong with this.. lets see how many you guys can think of...

1. i ran out of paint.

3. after the N i dont kno what happen.. to be honest with you i forgot what i was gonna do.

peace.

and dont be too harsh

dude if you are 14 then i wouldn't be tripping. just keep painting and draw like every day. you'll be burning by the time you're these guys ages - i wish i started that early. let all the harsh criticism work for you and just use it as motivation. you really aren't good, but i don't know any 14 year old that is. at least you're out painting.

but those letters have to go....work on some nice simple straight letters. look at some damn fonts or something, please. those letters are really hurt. the N especially. the A isn't as bad as the rest...

peace

Originally posted by nak

wel well welll

1. i ran out of paint.

peace.

and dont be too harsh

in regards to #3

i dont think you knew what was gongi on even before you did the N

emothug and what the fuck are you?.. i dont see you posting your wak ass shit so STFU.. everyone gotta start some where.. and to be honest that is like the 4th time i ever really painted.. other then bombing so gimme a break..

Originally posted by nak

emothug and what the fuck are you?.. i dont see you posting your wak ass shit so STFU.. everyone gotta start some where.. and to be honest that is like the 4th time i ever really painted.. other then bombing so gimme a break..

First off, stop typing "STFU". It's stupid. Second, go paint under a bridge or somewhere that not everyone is going to see it and laugh at you. Wack shit like that brings unneeded attention to other graffiti artists in the area who are actually doing stuff that doesn't cause everyone to be nauseated.

Guest furious pete

if you posted that one, and you didnt post yours because it was bad i would hate to see yours. being 14 is no excuse, im 14 and im a lot better than that, at least id like to think so... haha.

dude, ges side busted that surenos peice!!!!

or should i say over busted.............

cold will affect a piece more than age.

if ur old enough to have the coordination to draw and strong enough to hold a can steady, age shouldnt matter. its lack of experience. but if u got the balls to go and rock shit when ur young thats what counts. youll get better with practice but some of these kids who are too scared (or maybe their parents wont let them or whatever) wont ever be as good a writer as u cuz theyre not postin shit. and if theyre not postin shit... as far as im concerned, theyre not doin shit. so fuck what these guys say. dont blame anything on the cold. true, if ur cold its harder to hold the can steady. dress warmer or wait for a warm day to paint. maybe it thins the paint some, i dont know. but u dont have to post ppieces that have flaws. if it was cold out and thats why u think ur piece is shitty, dont post it. otherwise, theres no need to say the paint came out blochy and whatever else the cold did to it. either post it, or dont. but just realize that ur skill will be judged by the piece regardless of whether the cold made ur hands shaky and fucked up ur lines or made ur paint "blotchy". ur "a" in that piece had some potential. i couldnt see an "n" at all. u pretty much just need to take a step back, work on basic letter forms, and slowly start puttin style into em from there. if u wanna skip steps and try wild shit at first, it just isnt gonna turn out as good. keep paintin!!!

peace

Originally posted by nak

By the way.. my boy is only 14 years old.. so you watch in a couple years.. rember the name 'SEM'

I have already heard of SEM. Not cause of this fuck. Cause it is a crew.

I agree starting younger is a good thing. By the time your old enough to get in real trouble you know what your doing and have the experience.

Guest istepdincrap

yours is better than your friends, cool 2 green color flow going on, your "a" isnt that bad at all, the "n" looks like a spaceship or "r"

I'm not starting shit or criticizing. I'm just casually reading the posts. You guys are fucking hilarious. Funny, funny stuff. I never thought the computer could make me laugh so much!:)

All I'll say is that it's good that you started early. I wish I had. Then by the time I was my age I'd actually have some skill. Keep practicing, you shiny diamond!

Well just like to say.. some people are assholes.. but i ges they are just assholes cus they think they are god of graffiti or something?..

I have respect for those who gave me tips, and have been in graf for a while have the experiance and what not.. i mean every one gotta start some where righT? i can see you guys dont wanna see some shitty toy stuff.. so i wont post my shitty stuff for a while.. thanx or whatever BYE

LetsGoJockPose! who else sees the dew rag in the first pic on the ledge... becareful who you insult.. it looks like we're dealing wiht some thugs ahhaha

THATS some funny shit right there!! Nah its cool you gotta start some where...im new too but if im gonna post some of my shitty shit im not gonna be a fuckin prick bitch to the people when they diss my shit and make fun of me. Thats the problem with this, too many new lil cocky lil assholes. Just be humble man. shiiiiiiiiiii..And yeah everyone on here is hilarious these posts are real funny

Guest emothug
Originally posted by nak

why are you acting so hard,just face your lame!!!

Archived