-20 degrees out..

mizx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by nak

-20 degrees out.. and i caught my friends flick 2night after he finished..

and mine came out so fucking bad.. so im not posting it.. god i hate the cold.. and the cold makes the paint look so bad too well just look.....................

SEM

[http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/mizx/semchar.jpg'>

pokemon!.. charmelon's head.. done by SEM

First off, what the fuck is a "charmelon"? A burnt watermelon? Second off, stop painting pokemon, and stop buying the cards. Buy some tips.

Guest pinchecabron

you know i hate it when some body starts a thread like this that isnt worth anybodys time. there has been some dope posts up in here but they allways get bumped to the next page because of wak posts like this. why do you think people would want to see stuff like this anyway??? i dont think i am alone on this one from what i gather, think before you post shit.

p.s. painting in the cold sucks but thats no excuse, some of the best stuff ive done is in the coldest of wheather.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

at least its painted and not something he "plans" to paint in the near future like most of the newjacks who post on here.

No no. Fuck that shit. I don't know anyone who would rather have their name next to that blurry shit rather than have plans to do something. Look at it this way-on one hand, if your planning, it could still turn out good. On the other hand you could already be stuck with that steaming pile.

yea...

ive painted in some pretty cold ass weather too and it is harder to paint with ur fingers freezing. sometimes its harder to press down on the tip my fingers get so cold. but u cant blame that on the cold. it seems like its harder to stop drips when its cold out but that could just be me havin a shitty day... i dont know. anyway. just keep practicing and workin on more basic letter forms till u have an idea of letter structures, then try some more innovatie shit. we all gotta start somewhere... .

peace

Yo Nek/Sem:

Dont let all these people dissing you get you down. You are young and even though Everyone else on this board were kings and doing the dopest burners ever(really bad sarcasm there), most of the rest of us were toys at that age. Keep practicing you will improve. Much props for posting your stuff. I think you got alot of potential.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

at least its painted and not something he "plans" to paint in the near future like most of the newjacks who post on here.

I dont know dude, at least my eyes wouldnt hurt.

oh yea. i just now thought about the name of this topic.

"-20 degrees out"? what the fuck dude?

if its anything below +20º out, keep your ass inside.

it couldnt have been that fuckin cold.

your paint would have frozen before you got it on the wall.

and hell yea, i had to bring that Ges into this.

if somebodys not striving to be that fuckin ill, its one of 2 things. your burnin kids like that or your fuckin retarded.

and theres not ALOT of people out there burnin that ges.

peacism

Guest Pinche Hoto
Originally posted by pinchecabron

you know i hate it when some body starts a thread like this that isnt worth anybodys time. there has been some dope posts up in here but they allways get bumped to the next page because of wak posts like this. why do you think people would want to see stuff like this anyway??? i dont think i am alone on this one from what i gather, think before you post shit.

p.s. painting in the cold sucks but thats no excuse, some of the best stuff ive done is in the coldest of wheather.

Hey you bit my fuckin name!!!! Recognize the Steeeeeeez! I am the original pinche

Guest istepdincrap
Originally posted by nak

-20 degrees out.. and i caught my friends flick 2night after he finished..

and mine came out so fucking bad.. SEM

shit your's must have looked like a fuckin drunk retard picked up a spray can, hahahahaha

:D

on amore serious note.

a tip for you kid.

you guys should buy some caps.

I suggest Grey dots.

especially in the cold.

just learn to variate the pressure on the cap to controll the flow of paint onto the wall.

i have to agree with the kid that painting in the dark and in the cold shouldnt be hard for a real writer. through thick and thin, to come out on top, you gotta do what you gotta do to make it look right.

problem here is, if you painted that middle of the summer and during the day at a legal you wouldnt have done much better.

not to diss, but thats the truth. You have to have experience under your belt to do what your wanting to do.

and most of all. if your stuff doesnt look like the picture below.

i dont suggest posting it here if your looking for positive feedback.

even ges didnt get a all good post i believe he was called a stamp licker....stamp licker. hahahahahaha:mexican:

cold is no excuse.

but still at least hes painting, and im willing to bet none of you were any better at 14 or if you werent painting then, ill bet your first shit wasnt any better. and half of you making smart ass remarks suck anyways so why dis someone whos at your level? i agree that this is crap, but he is painting and not posting 14000 shitty sketches. and i think thats better anyday of the week. more than alot of you can say now isnt it? work on straight letters guy.

Originally posted by nak

look.. when your out their in the cold.. its just not the same... so fucking hard to make lines the way you wanna.. paint comes out like shit... and the spot we where at was prety dark.. so we couldnt see the paint texture that good.. so i mean STFU.. if your gonna say something like it sucks or somthing like that.. post some your stuff bitch.. cus i feel like making fun of you..

you dumb fuck...waaahhh -20 out boo fuckin who just post the pics or not ive got frost bite on my figers before i didnt wine just said bad night....////.....you look like you just started paintin so dont be a bitch if people say they suck then so be it........///////////................

Archived