kanye

kiwiwhaaa?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

staged for sure.

just happened to have a camera with an extreme close-up of beyonce at the ready?

yea my ass.

no one will ever top what dude from rage against the machine did.

Her reaction was too genuine. And they keep cameras trained on stars at awards shows all the time to see their reaction. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Her reaction was too genuine. And they keep cameras trained on stars at awards shows all the time to see their reaction. Nothing out of the ordinary.

exactly, again, I would assume this is common sense to most. I may be offering too much credit to the average person. :rolleyes:

haaaa, he had like Mayan heiroglyphs carved in his head, and his sleave rolled up like Bruce "the boss" Springfiled, wait for it...

wait for it....

cuz he's into fashion.

rotfloooorollercoasterrrrrrrrrrr

I'm blown away by the fact that some of you guys are even considering the fact that this was not set up. You probably believed the Bruno/Eminem shit was true too.

This is what Kanye has been doing for years now. He gets up, grabs a mic and says something obnoxious, people go nuts. At this point execs are basically falling over themselves trying to toss the guy a mic and ask him to say something dumb.

I'm blown away by the fact that some of you guys are even considering the fact that this was not set up. You probably believed the Bruno/Eminem shit was true too.

This is what Kanye has been doing for years now. He gets up, grabs a mic and says something obnoxious, people go nuts. At this point execs are basically falling over themselves trying to toss the guy a mic and ask him to say something dumb.

Even if Kanye was just doing this for a reaction, and didn't really mean it, we're saying it wasn't a set up in the sense that Taylor Swift & Beyonce and the audience didn't know about it. And in that sense it still was "real". But I think Kanye was for real.

Even if Kanye was just doing this for a reaction, and didn't really mean it, we're saying it wasn't a set up in the sense that Taylor Swift & Beyonce and the audience didn't know about it. And in that sense it still was "real". But I think Kanye was for real.

At the very least, Taylor Swift and Beyonce were like "Oh that silly Kanye, let's just play along and look hurt/surprised!". At the very most they were straight told Kanye was gonna say something silly when their award came up.

Exactly

this is a PR stunt involving Taylor Swift, beyonce, and kanyes A&R

they do this high tech shit called "cutting mic 3 off" .13 seconds after something unauthorized goes live

it's a fucking embarassment this thread is at 6 pages

yall kids are dumb as fuck