kanye

kiwiwhaaa?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If kanye kept his mouth shut instead of throwing temper tantrums like a spoiled teenage girl, maybe people would actually consider him this "musical Genuis" he calls himself. He really thinks so highly of himself its annoying, I fucking hate hearing him talk.

Gold digger was a good jam, everything else is generic.

I really hope one day he'll try and interrupt another award and get punched in the face for being a douchebag.

What that kid form Stuart little died? I know some people in Socal that went to high school with him, heard hes a real prick. I could care less about him dying, I just find it interesting cause my friends were telling me what a self centered jerk he was about 2 months ago.

What that kid form Stuart little died? I know some people in Socal that went to high school with him, heard hes a real prick. I could care less about him dying, I just find it interesting cause my friends were telling me what a self centered jerk he was about 2 months ago.

I mean, look at the fucking outfit the dude was wearing in that second photo. Screaming douchebaggary.

Kanye west is such a faggot..

Who is dj am? I saw a thread about him being dead but is he a 'genius' like dude just said?

Why is that skinny white dude covered in glitter?

Why is tracy morgan so awesome

And why does jayz have a motorcade??? I'm putting the football game back on

Whoa and why the fuck does that bitch have paper mache over her face?