Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hotsauceinthedickholewastaken

The sea was angry that day, my friends, like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli

I got about fifty feet out and suddenly the great beast appeared before me. I tell you he was ten stories high if he was a foot. As if sensing my presence, he let out a great bellow. I said, "Easy, big fella!" And then, as I watched him struggling, I realized that something was obstructing its breathing. From where I was standing, I could see directly into the eye of the great fish.

Just a short one from this weekend...posting what I see within reason. Some rolling. I'll let you know when I'm done.

000_2729.jpg

000_2730.jpg

109_0278.jpg

109_0280.jpg

109_0281.jpg

109_0282.jpg

109_0283.jpg

109_0284.jpg

109_0285.jpg

109_0288.jpg

109_0289.jpg

109_0291.jpg

109_0292.jpg

109_0293.jpg

109_0294.jpg

Re: The sea was angry that day, my friends, like an old man trying to send back soup in a

Is that a Titleist?

Foam (ha-ha)

Fuck graf cops= A+

Re: The sea was angry that day, my friends, like an old man trying to send back soup in a

word up

bump Karuse

and that Tars diss is wack. I cant stand weak ass dudes that diss you but dont even have the balls to state their name when they do it.

DENZO - -gotta love the O

And that TCI holly roller end to end goes hard

that silver tars is sick

mega from 1998!

neat

more

rich

is anyone here a marine biologist??!

Cavs

Visms

Kerse

Tars

Tint

cavs sicker...

Oh and bump COPE!! Finally got a slightly different throwup style!

vism

cavs

moms

cred

rios

kerse

nice stuff all around

VISM CAVS...

TARS ON THE P&W AUTO....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now