Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pistol

Because of 12oz I...

umm does that mean i get to see you too? and will you be packing my black book in your suitcase? oh and bring your dog.

They're coming to my world, I'm not going to your's. My dog is like B.A. Baracus, she "ain't evuh gettin' on no stupid plane foo."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Looking forward to it... I am in training as we speak.

When I say training, I mean get your Sudoku skills in shape! I'm going to have you guys meet me at the library for a Sudoku marathon.

occasionally when im out & about, i wonder about the hilarity i know im missing out on

12oz is like an internet hs/college/uni courtyard where nobody goes to class & talks about funny shit while chainsmoking all day

..i was saved at 'could be awkward' lunch with new england rich people by being the scummy kid who could add to their wine conversation.

Because of 12 oz I now type correctly, after seeing all theses dumb hype kids misspell every other word. It makes me sad.

This should be natural but I guess 12 oz really does show the stupidity of typing like a retarded 12 year old.

what about correct spelling.. but i do it with my index fingers..

Correct spelling is great and so is an understandable post. The latter is greatly needed. Although. it doesn't really matter if you are from another country with a second more fluent language.

Because of 12oz i have internet penpals.

Because of 12oz i want to visit SF and meet up with some oonters.

And because of 12oz, everytime i get high and come to CH.0, it is the lulz.

because of 12oz, I started taking pictures of my food.

HELLS YEAHH!

ME TOO ME TOO!!!!

im still getting use to everything but ive seem some funny shit!!1

im gonna try to pop out a 12oz baby eventually. suki's egg. seyer as seragent. BOOYA!!

becuase of 12oz i have improved my e-flirting skills.

because of 12oz i know who eon is. because of 12oz i can smell his desperation from here :lol:

Because of 12oz I actually started painting again...., (semi) legals only. I'm too old to end up in a Chinese prison for graf.

because of 12oz i frequently will think of funny stuff said in threads, or funny pics, at totally random times. often this leads me to LOLz in real life, and i feel awkward cuz nobody has any idea why i'm laughing, and most likely, if i tried to explain it, it would just be met with looks of confusion.

this +

-often run late for work.

-found a beautiful beach in San Diego.

-have deleted any and every picture (of myself...[yeah, those kind]) that would possibly exist in my collection.

-will not accept random ass people on facebook or myspace.

- hit the gym, just in case a picture does surface and i can compare before/after. ..:lol: :lol: :lol: