Because of 12oz I...

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

because of 12oz i frequently will think of funny stuff said in threads, or funny pics, at totally random times. often this leads me to LOLz in real life, and i feel awkward cuz nobody has any idea why i'm laughing, and most likely, if i tried to explain it, it would just be met with looks of confusion.

Met some incredibly cool people who I hope to keep in touch with for a long time.

I gotta admit the Day In Pies thread helps me to appreciate the things I get to do and kind makes me get off my ass and look for some more adventures.

Word.

Because of 12oz I have to think more before I talk IRL so I don't come out with some 12oz lingo that no one I know in real life understands, I have a much better aprreciation for graf from around the world, like Earl said I also grew up without the net and only knew local writers

Because of 12oz I have a better opinion of Americans as some of you guys are quite intelligent

because of 12oz I am on the internet far too much

IN REAL LIFE. FAP = MASTURBATE ,TIGHT PANTS WEARING FAGGOT . SUKI SUKI NOW. IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME.

LEARNED ALOT ABOUT MAKING INKS AND MOPS, CAP MODDING , FONTS, COLOUR WHEELS, ADHESIVES , AEROSOL PROPERTIES, MIXING PAINT, COMPUTERS, INTERNET SAFETY ,

HIVE AND MOB MINDSETS, HUMAN NATURE, HOW TO GET CHICKS TO PUT UP NAKED PICTURES OF THEMSELVES , MOVIES BOOKS, TORRENTS AND STEALING SHIT FROM THE WEB.

Because of 12oz, I had something do while applying online just now. The application kept freezing up every time I hit "Next page." I had to sit there and let it do it's thing each time, until I'd get a "problem reading page." Then I'd hit "refresh" and it would go to the next page. I had to do this every fucking time. No fucking lie, it took 40 mins to apply for that one fucking job that I'll probably hate if I get.

Because of 12oz, my dog is bugging out because it needs a walk.

Archived