You ever get so high, you need to have your 6 year old daughter drive? This lady did.

Harvey Wallbanger

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my grandpop used to make my mom drive down the shore .

my mom was 9.

"pop-pop" would drive about halfway..then stop in some shit bar and get sauced..while my mom and grandmom would sit in the car and wait.

then... he would make my mom drive. my grandmom was too afraid to drive and actually never learned how her whole life. but i apperntly my mom learned at age 9.

I call bullshit.... the mothers name is Lakisha Hogue and the officer said."There were two WHITE knuckles and a little head popping over the stearing wheel," ...

I believe the term "white-knuckles" refers to being nervous and gripping something tightly. Could be wrong, but if she was a 6 yo black girl driving, I bet she was white-knuckled as shit!

I think we're forgetting the true genius behind her plan....

She will not be charged with driving under the influence because she was not the person driving the car.

I feel sympathy. What if someone wetted the blunt up? You know you can't buy weed in the hood without having to hit the blunt when you're in the dope house... it's just good etiquette. Maybe shit was laced, and she got so high this was her only option.

but then again.....

black people.

• 2 weeks later...