Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
morton

everyday life tips and tricks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
havent posted in aw hile but has anyone ever woken up with scratches on there face? I dont have a cat or dog or any of that shit and I dont have bed bugs either. Maybe Im scratching my self in my sleep or some shit but its freaking me out

Wear gloves when you sleep, see if it still happens.

Those fucking Scoops with seasoned ground beef, queso, and chopped jalapenos---so many drunkenly consumed

• Like 2

I bought a pipe for smoking weed to try and cut out tobacco, now i smoke a joint then a few pipes.

quitting tobacco would be easy but when i am working i just have to smoke pisses me off

when your sitting on an auto flush toilet, take a 10 inch strip of TP and cover the sensor so you dont get any unexpected flushes.

miss the spicy chicken crunchwrap supreme at tacobell? warn the workers if they dont get your order perfect youl call the manager, and tell em to stick chicken inside one, get half a serving of "guacamole" sauce and mix it up with half a serving of lava sauce (if you do a full serving of both its too much sauce, and if they dont mix it up the sauce flavors wont be distributed evenly) and stick that bitch in there.

300.jpg

If your girl doesn't want to fuck as much as you do keep this around. start by massaging her feet

With it then massage her back without it and explain that if she takes off all her clothes you will

Give her a full body rub down and do so for about thirty minutes. Then gently finger her or rub down her clit boom works like a charm every fucking time plus everyone likes a good massage

are you gay my nigga? why I wanna do 30 mins of hard labor to get some ass? I could just pull my dick through the pee flap and rub it on her leg. psh lames

Obviously I'm the only guy here that gets to much ass girls like to be treated nicely that's why my phone blowing up kid and I'm the candy man get on my level son. That special treatment is only for the wifey

Don't eat cold sandwiches made by deli groccery stores

Let the water fountain run for three seconds before you drink

Run fast walk slow

Look me in the eye when we are talking and I wont think you are a faggot

Shake my hand dont limpwrist it and I wont think you are a faggot

Dont be a faggot

Look me in the eye when we are talking and I wont think you are a faggot

Shake my hand dont limpwrist it and I wont think you are a faggot

Dont be a faggot

a1u435.jpg

If you need to peel a shit ton of garlic, put the cloves in between two bowls and shake the shit out of it, boom.

Keep soda and seltzer upside-down in the fridge it makes the carbonation last longer

Keep soda and seltzer upside-down in the fridge it makes the carbonation last longer

whats the logic behind this? also how the fuck do you stand a soda bottle upsidown?:confused::confused: