Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
autoteller

TYLER PERRY HATES BLACK PEOPLE

i agree, tyler perry is a fucking faggot, i hate everything i have ever seen of his and ive never seen anything more than a commercial for various unfunny looking movies, tv shows. i hate him almost as much as i hate kanye west

AND THIS IS A WHITE GUY GETTING OUTRAGED AT THIS SHIT, NO LESS. I AM WHITE AND I AM APPALLED BY HOW MUCH HE OBVIOUSLY HATES BLACK PEOPLE.

So I take it he's the Martin Lawrence wannabe in the cross dressing movie.

Stab him in the chestface!

thats pretty close, but he has some huge following i guess cause they keep pumping those stupid fucking movies out

i mad

I just don't like his movies, I really don't know anything about him as a person. The reason I never watched that movie "Notorious," was because the art direction looked like it was done by Tyler Perry's people. They always have too many fucking turtle necks and leather coats.

Guest spectr

I have no idea who the fuck you are talking about.. I've never heard of tyler perry, never seen him in a movie, never heard about one of his movies...

ps...

doesn't everyone hate black people? at least the mexicans brought us burritos...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now