revenge?

yinz n'at

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

find a lawyer friend to write him a professional letter explaining the charges that are being brought against him and explaining how you know it was him, and explaining what will happen to him (fines, reimbursement, jail)

hand it to him, let him read it, he'll start denying everything and you just be passive like "no dude its cool. we dont even have to talk about it. our lawyers can chat." he'll be like "no dude i really didnt do it i swear to god!!!" "and you just keep being annoyingly passive "dude calm down, its cool. i just need to settle this shit, i lost supplies and money. youd do the same right? ok cool. ima just have my lawyer dude call you soon" then leave, give him a few days, you'll get a call from him on some like "ok ok lets please settle this outside of court im sorry i was just hella pissed at you i still have your art you can have it back" but you be taking a recording of the call (cuz youve been expecting it), stay on the passive game "oh cool bro i appreciate the offer but nah, ima go about it this way." then use that against conversation against him in court. confession right there.

^cop

Could you imagine getting dragged in for questioning?

-Mr MyWay, what brought you to Adelaide?

-Ummmm, holiday?

It'd look pretty suss I reckon, no one goes to Adelaide, no offence to my boys who still live there and are yet to move

I went on holiday to Adelaide once...it was awesome!

TRAVEL BACK IN TIME TWO YEARS.

find a lawyer friend to write him a professional letter explaining the charges that are being brought against him and explaining how you know it was him, and explaining what will happen to him (fines, reimbursement, jail)

hand it to him, let him read it, he'll start denying everything and you just be passive like "no dude its cool. we dont even have to talk about it. our lawyers can chat." he'll be like "no dude i really didnt do it i swear to god!!!" "and you just keep being annoyingly passive "dude calm down, its cool. i just need to settle this shit, i lost supplies and money. youd do the same right? ok cool. ima just have my lawyer dude call you soon" then leave, give him a few days, you'll get a call from him on some like "ok ok lets please settle this outside of court im sorry i was just hella pissed at you i still have your art you can have it back" but you be taking a recording of the call (cuz youve been expecting it), stay on the passive game "oh cool bro i appreciate the offer but nah, ima go about it this way." then use that against conversation against him in court. confession right there.

*fixed

5791177659_c10673ed31.jpg

DRI.jpg

D.R.I.

The Five Year Plan

I lose, you win

I lose, you win

I lose, you win

I lose again

But you're on my five-year plan

Your time will come

When you least expect it, expect it!

The five-year plan

You fucked me over

You did me wrong

You know why

I wrote this song

The five-year plan

Until then, I'll just pretend

That you are still my friend

But in the end, your time will come

When you least expect it, expect it!

The five-year plan

I don't forget so easily

No, I'm not so quick to forget

The five-year plan

I hold a grudge

I live for revenge

The five-year plan

I win, you lose

I win, you lose

I win!

kill his dog, fuck his sister and burn his house down.

but for real though, i would probably just do nothing.

Gathering info for the police will just be a waste of time because cops don't care about shit like this..

You could always find out where dude lives, follow, and confront him out in public somewhere and be like what's up buddy!?! and take it from there, if your a tough guy he will give you all your shit back while begging you not to fuck his girlfriend.

Or you could pick thru dudes trash, get his DNA and set him up.

but Your best bet would be to run up on dude with a louisville, wearing a ski mask while he paints one of his e2e burnerz.