revenge?

yinz n'at

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To further illustrate my point I would like to say that I have a close friend who has two felony convictions for fighting. One is beating someone who stole from him the other is beating a individual who raped his sister. If he had involved law enforcement and just for the sake of discussion they had convictions on those cases he would have "revenge" and not be looking down the barrel of three strikes when he leaves the bar a little toasted.

i know why he took it, and it was out of spite..... read the other posts dude, i aint a hothead like you seem to be, im more into ruining someones reputation in the professional community they hold dear

actually im not a hothead at all... I havent been in a fight in years but thats cuz i seem to get along with everyone...Im a big dude but im mad goofy...Its just the few people i have had to confront about things, mainly graff related back down, and ask to chill on it and thats how i like it to end..........I was pretty much sayin no police. confront and talk to him to his face. you dont have to fight...i mean i dont throw a first punchrd but thats just me....:rolleyes:

To further illustrate my point I would like to say that I have a close friend who has two felony convictions for fighting. One is beating someone who stole from him the other is beating a individual who raped his sister. If he had involved law enforcement and just for the sake of discussion they had convictions on those cases he would have "revenge" and not be looking down the barrel of three strikes when he leaves the bar a little toasted.

they should thank him for beating the guy who raped his sister..he deserved it...fuck the judicial system....

hahahahaha

i have 4 people in place to help me turn this into some usual suspects oddball get my shit back without going to jail and ruin kids life shit....

i got the insider, the brains, the forever spiteful, the muscle and i may get someone to destroy kids online presence, website etc when i figure out who it is, i must be bored, i think i need a job or girlfriend or maybe both

hahahahaha

i have 4 people in place to help me turn this into some usual suspects oddball get my shit back without going to jail and ruin kids life shit....

i got the insider, the brains, the forever spiteful, the muscle and i may get someone to destroy kids online presence, website etc when i figure out who it is, i must be bored, i think i need a job or girlfriend or maybe both

I'm sayin' the dudes shouldn't have gotten a felony for beating up a guy that raped his sister. The rapist should still go to jail....