revenge?

yinz n'at

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it seems on here every other thing you say is stop snitching or some other sort of thuggery.....

not everyone is a thug my man just to let you know, im a highly educated successful individual, for me 'fucking dude up' is off the table, ive had too many friends get fucked for assault in the past year and dont feel like dealing

i'm not trying to be an asshole but here is the situation as i see it

your boy didnt beat him down when he could have so check off having help from your friend

gather as much info as possible first to see if you can find out where he lives

then determine the possibilities of breaking into his house

but to be honest it doesnt sound like you are the type so forget that one

i highly doubt you're going to get your stuff back or if he even has it anymore

the police will at most go to this guys house and question him he will deny everything and

then its finished they cant get a search warrant so...

a lawyer cant do anything for you at this point

so i suggest forgetting about the situation and let karma take care of itself

i also dont know who dude is yet

i figure is nothing else id like to have fun with it and as i have said try and fuck this kids life over as much as possible, and swamp i wont be the one snitching, itll be the people that own the gallery he broke into, i still believe that is considered dry snitching?

True or not, the cops consider what your friend heard then repeated to you hearsay. Unless you can get some better evidence- someone going into his house and taking pics of your paintings hanging on his wall would be ideal- the cops aren't gonna do shit. If the gallery filed a report you might get a little action but even that's unlikely.

The upside is that if this kid did break into a gallery, he is NOT going to call the cops if you show up at his house with a couple of goons so you pretty much have a green light to do whatever you want. My take is that if this kid wants to pull B&Es to get back at you, he needs to get served with some street justice. House cleaned out, beatings, graff beef...anything goes.

As soon as you start trying to drag his name through the mud, all dude has to do is burn your paintings and there goes your proof. The first thing I'd be thinking of is a way to get someone you know in his house/studio to take some pics.

Gather information to help the police out. Turn it over to them and the gallery.

Don't fuck up your freedom because you felt like knocking his jaw about his face

after entering his house w/o invite.

If you need some help gathering more info, let me know. Oh, and sue him. That

will make his life shit.

I'm assuming Yinz is a graff writer.

This advice would backfire horribly.

Never involve the cops, just beat dudes ass and rob him. (I can't believe this even has to be said.)

• 1 year later...

I'm having a cunt of a time with a company based interstate. Really get jack of dealing with em and I can't just go extinguisher bomb their business or anything cause they're a few thousand miles away. Any tips on getting revenge on a business far away?

Good advice Brickos but the business is located in Adelaide.

Could you imagine getting dragged in for questioning?

-Mr MyWay, what brought you to Adelaide?

-Ummmm, holiday?

It'd look pretty suss I reckon, no one goes to Adelaide, no offence to my boys who still live there and are yet to move

yeah, I'm real interested to see where this all ended up...and these two statements seemed very contradictory. First he's your boy and gripping up a stool ready to bludgeon this kid and then he's an acquaintance? :confused: to me it seems like the dude telling you this story was really trying to instigate some shit

i ran into an old friend and he broke into this story immediatly.....

my boy grips a stool and is about to confront him

he is more of an acquiantance honestly

Regardless, this all seems so petty to begin with. When it happened a year had already passed and I see this as a pride/reputation issue only. Either you fuck dude up or just let it be; involving lawyers, the police, the judicial system with court costs, etc. is laughable.