Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KILZ FILLZ

Smart appreciation

all of dudes posts are on point and hes funny as hell.

dude just killed it in the got caught masturbating thread.

im glad to see some of the older mods are posting again in general.

to whoever says get off the nuts , fuck you.

Do appreciation threads make one feel self-conscious?

Sort of.

Smart is one of the main reasons why I've stuck around 12 oz for all these years. If you knew how short my attention span is, that's a pretty big compliment.

Smart is one of the coolest people on here. He's one of those that you can talk to and feel like you've been friends with forever.

Much respect, Smarticus.

Also: Many of you missed out on some really good Smart stories in irc back when we had one (damn you Wanga. Pay your bills). Smart's stories are like bar stool stories from someone who's lived a shit ton of life.

Smart is one of the coolest people on here. He's one of those that you can talk to and feel like you've been friends with forever.

Much respect, Smarticus.

Also: Many of you missed out on some really good Smart stories in irc back when we had one (damn you Wanga. Pay your bills). Smart's stories are like bar stool stories from someone who's lived a shit ton of life.

The second half of that bar scenario is when girls start walking up to you and smart, assume you two know eachother and you guys start telling made-up adventures you've had together.

I like to imagine Smarticus with a funny yet entirely functional hat on and an old breifcase with only god know what inside. Cantaloupes perhaps.

I remember a couple of storys from the irc days, but I wasn't on there much. Dude has his opinions and they are usually based on experience, which is what I like in a person. I hate people who think a certain way about something without any idea of the topic at hand.

The second half of that bar scenario is when girls start walking up to you and smart, assume you two know eachother and you guys start telling made-up adventures you've had together.

I like to imagine Smarticus with a funny yet entirely functional hat on and an old breifcase with only god know what inside. Cantaloupes perhaps.

Haha. Yeah, that's it to a tee.

Also, I would like this smiley to be added to 12oz's repository

288p37t.gif

DAMN THEO IS STRIAGHT OBSESSD WITH DAO. I KNOW WHEN I SEE A POST OF HIS ITS GONNA HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH DAO. HIS PHOTSHOPS ARE THE BEST THOUGH

Dear smart

what the fuck

did you drunkedly lock my NFL thread because Tampa bay got rocked?

You mad?

I mad!

Sincery tresixnegative

Ps I thought we was kikkin it whe. U rolltru

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now