Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
apeone

GAZE DF IMOK

I have nothing to contribute, but great thread. Style per se isnt my cup to tea. But dude is so clean and origonal with it you have to show respect. First time seeing Gaze was withWmit I believe but not positive on the Video Graf where RIS was killing shit. Positive it wasnt a live joint, allmost sure it was a ghost yard.

dope dope dope dope. RIP EROC. One of CT's first. A Norwalk legend. Pre Jeck, pre Bel. Gaze is the fucking shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VERY WELL DESERVED THREAD.....a CT original for sure.....by far the most unique style i've ever seen....hopefully flicks to contribute soon.

i had never seen this shot until recently...GAZE had fogotten about this piece until recently lol...he did things that dudes for years until now have been taking from.

IMOK-DF my mans

gaze_tishman.jpg

i did say all stolen up top..

nah you took it the wrong way..i wasnt being sarcastic...i really do love seeing the flicks i took show up online...i encourage stealing and posting..im not looking for any credit.. i could care less..i hate when people complain about people stealing their pictures...to me the artist deserves the credit....

I think there's an IMOK thread you could probably find some in there.

Gaze is a personal favorite, and I know others on this site agree...

aspca.jpg.6cf8203757e000c5e3584505a81fa378.jpg

aspca1.jpg.187642ebceb19fc664d15180a2a03906.jpg

aspca2.jpg.2a7eac1f80f626899cee6a07a7bb9638.jpg

I think there's an IMOK thread you could probably find some in there.

Gaze is a personal favorite, and I know others on this site agree...

For sure, and thanks for the heads up. There are EROCs on there. I think there are still some eroc tags, possibly a faded piece in Norwalk as well as Vert

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now