Online coupon superthread

Soup

I don't know where there's Extreme Pizza outside of the bay, but this is a retardedly good deal.

http://www.restaurant.com/microsite.asp?rid=350398&mcn=&eb=False&pg=

$25 off a $35 meal. For those that suck at math, that's an 18 inch pizza with infinite toppings (recommend half jalapinos and hummus, half pesto and tomatoes, or half bbq sauce and chicken), plus $9 worth of brew or whatever else, all for $10. If you're on a budget you can easily make this last for five days.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Valid for dinner only with a minimum food purchase of $20. Excludes alcohol. Dine-in only.

Some places also add 18% gratuity when you use those coupons, so you save money just not that much.

i have coupon codes for that site that let you get those $25 coupons for $2 and not $10.

and actually right now for 9/9/09 you can get the $25 coupon for $1.

**ENTER code NINETY at checkout

code still works and was good for 99 hours. don't know how much time is left, so i'd suggest buying a lot of those from different restaurants on that site.

My sister is all about hotcoupondeals.com (I think that's it). She buys 10 newspapers every Sunday for the coupons. She comes on the regular with a suburban FULL of food and stuff and less than a dollar out of pocket. She got Edy's ice cream the other week where they actually ended up paying her 20cents a half pint. She bought 20 and then the overage was applied to the other stuff she bought.

I made some threads about this in the past but they may have been lost in the big server fire of 2007.

Coupons are the SHIT! I thnk it's only my lack of a vagina that keeps me from killin' it.