what was the last thing you raked????????

trogg_slayer

Re: what was the last thing you racked????????

i use to date a chick who was manager of the framing department at michaels

That's strange, I dated a girl who did framing for them a while back too. She told me that anything I could get out the front door with was good to go. I started getting bold and dumping Deco and Woodcraft displays into my bag...all their paint is crap, I suppose I could have taken it back to Home Depot or sold it. Eventually they got wise and locked up all the good shit, so that spot dried up.

I went to my old local Michael's across the Bay recently...they had everything out except paint but there were cameras in all the wrong places. I passed on looking for blind spots because something felt a little off about the situation, almost like I was being set up.

For those that know, Jo-Ann Fabrics is a pretty chill spot.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the michaels here is now encorporated into an off-site office for local university hospital (was a front store for a really shitty mall that had all the inner space bought for medical offices, so the front stores are still there but the inside is all Drs offices), so they have really aggro campus police that have all the authority of regular metro cops but none of the restraint or cynecism, so they would be super gung ho about smashing your face dipping out after they call...

i use to date a chick who was manager of the framing department at michaels

aparantly their corporate policy is to not stop, pursue, or agressivly confront shoplifters.

They are all trained to just log the incedent and call external security or police while observing

so basically michaels is a lock if you get in and out quick and they don't have a mall/plaza security guard nearby

i used to work at a michaels. there was a big sign in the break room that told you how you could not confront, follow, or accuse when someone is racking, this was along time ago but it also said that you shouldnt call the cops. the most you could do is ask them to put it back and only if you witnessed them rack it, if they deny it you can ask them to leave.

and as for the guy who said he feels bad for the old ladies there, when i workd there the old ladies shopping there racked more than anybody in that motherfucker. i never called them on it but they would come up!!!!! candles ribbons,etc..........:lol: :lol:

yeah I actually dont know the policy on calling police, but I do know they would call the plaza security ... or at least they could if they wanted to'

places that operate like this EXPECT to get hit with shoplifting for dumb shit all day, but they just claim it on insurance and it gets marked as a sale for management\

as long as they dont get hit for high dollar items the insurance premiums stay low enough, and honestly there isnt much thats real expensive at Michaels worth stealing that isnt locked behind glass or weighs 40 lbs

when i used to unload the trucks that came with new products every tuesday at michaels we would have to slide the boxes down a roller ramp thing. i would grab th 6pack boxes of krylon and throw them down hard and make sure they would fly off the ramp and break open and brak the tops of the can or dent them, they would throw them in th damaged pile in the back and i would take them all home at the end of the day.. sweeeet

head-on

and i no longer have a headache.

apply

chocolate bars the other night.

wasted in carlsbad california after a bar bein a jackass. walked out and coincidentaly there were 3 cop cars parked outside.

i was glad homeboy at the till wasnt suspicious of me cause my canadian ass woulda got taught a lesson by these americano pigs.

a corkscrew from the party i was at last night. i don't have any fucking idea what i would ever conceivably use a corkscrew for. evidently my drunk self thinks that i have 3 bottles of Dom chilling in my fridge and a butler and a set of crystal stemware.

haah yeh i often do this sort of shit, i racked an ashtray froma club the other night. emptied the butts out and everything. i already have enough ashtrays at home

i racked an ashtray froma club the other night. emptied the butts out and everything. i already have enough ashtrays at home

wowww maaaaaaaaan.

like.

yer totally bad.

ass.

you have enough ashtrays at home and you STILL took one from the club? nigga you crazy.

even emptied the butts out "and everything"

utf-8BQ2Fycm90VG9wLmpwZw.jpg

I'm about to rack your post count.

i like your style wallbanger.

but only once youv racked an e-dentity like myself can you be on my level. dunno if you heard around the water cooler at the 12oz precinct but my medal was stripped from me by constable broclo wiggums.

but im over it. really i am.

simpsons_wiggum_snake.jpg