what was the last thing you raked????????

trogg_slayer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: what was the last thing you racked????????

I THOUGHT THEY OPENED ONE IN NY AND SOMEONE GOT TRAMPLED TO DEATH BY THE CROWDS.

AND I JUST FOUND THIS OUT, HOW COULD THEY NOT HAVE THEM IN NY. THEY HAVE THEM IN COMMUNIST CHINA

yup that shit happened right on the bordr of queens and long island. That walmart is the darkest walmart I've ever been to.

This is not a discussion of how to which would I imagine get shut down. However the thought of racking is making me feel young and invincible and I kind of want to go out there and get some shit for free.

I have the same feeling when I check the myspace ho ho ho thread and think about how fun it was to sleep with a assortment of young females rather than be in a committed relationship.

Such is life.

I am going to rack a copy of the New York Times today just for shits and giggles though.

a corkscrew from the party i was at last night. i don't have any fucking idea what i would ever conceivably use a corkscrew for. evidently my drunk self thinks that i have 3 bottles of Dom chilling in my fridge and a butler and a set of crystal stemware.

Target security is no joke

seriously, I had my only close call there since I was in elementary school racking baseball cards & matches

they tried to stop me at the door and I kept it moving, it was almost closing time and there was just one lane open and a chick tried to confront me but I kept it moving

I dipped out quick and they tried to write my license plate down

Also Wal-Mart is mad easy to rack at, you just have to go during super busy hours and dress up

you little kids in torn jeans and slipknot shirts get flagged quick, but throw some slacks and a polo on Sunday mid-day when there's like 700 people in that motherfucker and it's a free for all

Wal-mart also kept me fed for shell-returns

shell returns are advanced racking for big boy shit only

Target security is no joke

seriously, I had my only close call there since I was in elementary school racking baseball cards & matches

they tried to stop me at the door and I kept it moving, it was almost closing time and there was just one lane open and a chick tried to confront me but I kept it moving

I dipped out quick and they tried to write my license plate down

http://wcco.com/local/target.crime.lab.2.566348.html?detectflash=false

i feel guilty whence i think of michaels and all the kind old ladys that work there.

i use to date a chick who was manager of the framing department at michaels

aparantly their corporate policy is to not stop, pursue, or agressivly confront shoplifters.

They are all trained to just log the incedent and call external security or police while observing

so basically michaels is a lock if you get in and out quick and they don't have a mall/plaza security guard nearby

I was thinking of doing that the other day but for vino. I have also been tempted to go to one of those self check out lines and put in the produce code for potatos on some steaks and crab. Times are getting pretty tough around here.

yo i did that for fried chicken, swapped a 3 piece at the deli for a 15 piece dinner basket

just peel the deli barcode off no problem, and U-Scan it

the only thing you need to be aware of is the weight difference - each item at most grocery stores has an asssigned weight for the scales the bags are sitting on

deli stuff works real easy because its always weighted wrong and they just error it out, but pre-packaged you need to be aware of approximate weights for that to work

swappin labels isnt really racking , but its still cool

if youre going to the trouble of switching labels you might as well rack.

food is almost the easiest thing to rack.

fuck i wish we had walmart supercenters. i funded nearly all my gas booze and smokes from them shits on my last west coast trip.

racking in the us is king. shit is so easy. walkouts galore.