what was the last thing you raked????????

trogg_slayer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: what was the last thing you racked????????

Nah, haven't you heard. He's a thug, who sells crack hard

foreal, that nigga sayin he copped ob4cl2 @ walmart is a herb. lol

it was there and i got bp3 on my itunes a week before. i'm so tired of this attempted internet thuggery on all your herb's parts. unplug your keyboards or go to another thread. I put what i racked cuz thats the threads subject matter, if someone said they racked a chef album thats their post. post what you racked. this is nonsense, i go up to the Poconos for the labor day weekend, come off with paint and some tunes and youre criticizing the fact that walmart got that. what you don't believe me guys? do you chill in the wal mart aisles all day? I mean I wish there was one in ny but there aint, so me and my friend raped it when we went out to pa. im sorry though, my names not green and shit and I didn't get all my props from shitting on people on channel zero, just from posting pictures on GRAFFITI threads. talk some more shit or post that camron picture. either way im smokin a newport taking a shower and visiting lala land, and youre surfing this thread until you cant wipe the drool off your chins my Michael jackson's. fuck ALL yall.

• Like 1

I DONT GIVE A FUCK I THINK DUDES SCREEN NAME IS FUNNY AS HELL! PROPS IF I WASNT 24'D YOU GOT THE PURPOSE OF THE THREAD. AND IM NOT EVEN SURE WHAT U GUYS ARE ARGUING ABOUT BUT HAVE U SEEN THAT WAL-MART DOCUMENTARY? THEY EVEN SAY EVERY WAL-MART HAS DIFFERENT SHIT DEPENDING ON WHERE IN THE WORLD IT IS. THE ONE IN CHINA HAS LIVE FISH AND EELS AND HUGE BAGS OF RICE AND SHIT

foreal, that nigga sayin he copped ob4cl2 @ walmart is a herb. lol

it was there and i got bp3 on my itunes a week before. i'm so tired of this attempted internet thuggery on all your herb's parts. unplug your keyboards or go to another thread. I put what i racked cuz thats the threads subject matter, if someone said they racked a chef album thats their post. post what you racked. this is nonsense, i go up to the Poconos for the labor day weekend, come off with paint and some tunes and youre criticizing the fact that walmart got that. what you don't believe me guys? do you chill in the wal mart aisles all day? I mean I wish there was one in ny but there aint, so me and my friend raped it when we went out to pa. im sorry though, my names not green and shit and I didn't get all my props from shitting on people on channel zero, just from posting pictures on GRAFFITI threads. talk some more shit or post that camron picture. either way im smokin a newport taking a shower and visiting lala land, and youre surfing this thread until you cant wipe the drool off your chins my Michael jackson's. fuck ALL yall.

youmad.jpg

WAL-MART this was that shit mero and all those niggas were talking about in that one thread, its like Kmart but has everything you could think of and hicks chill there? what is this shit everywhere but NYC ?

they dont have 1 in nyC. there might be one or 2 in li tho. upstate nty 2. what does kmart have? walmart is fucking big tho. maaaad shit. paint behind nothing on the end of the aisles. flowers, music, grocery store, halloween shit, cheap clothes that swampfighter be coppin. cheap ladies langerie that mercer likes to purchase. subways, hardware. mad shit.

I THOUGHT THEY OPENED ONE IN NY AND SOMEONE GOT TRAMPLED TO DEATH BY THE CROWDS.

AND I JUST FOUND THIS OUT, HOW COULD THEY NOT HAVE THEM IN NY. THEY HAVE THEM IN COMMUNIST CHINA

NYC.. they don't have 1. i think that black Friday thing was in long island or jersey, don't remember. like i said, they don't have any in the 5 boroughs. and GYPSY, i think they might. if not they definitely got bullets. ask swamp he works there

Whoa I'm gonna have to check this, Whats the security like at these fuckers?

the security is on point. they have teams of people watcing the 10000 cameras they have and they have undercover shoppers(security who act like they are shoping). they are the biggest chain store on the planet, they know what they are doing

Actually Wal-Mart security ain't dick, but they prosecute. Target though, their security actually handles some of the evidence for national security cases because they have the equipment that rivals the govt. and they get shit processed tout suite.

The last thing I stole was probably a lighter because I don't pay for those. I only use Bic and I can't pay $1.50 for that so... YOINK!