GOT CAUGHT MASTERBATING

wayne hits

This shit is too funny. I remember me and the ex got caught mid root by her mum and had to quickly hide under the covers, but never was I caught wanking by a sister. I think when in the act my hearing goes to that of the level of a dog/fish/whatever they agreed on in the DAO thread, and I can hear any approaching human from at least 10m away thru the walls and bedroom door. And yeah you need to add in pics of your sister of this story didn't happen and you are just fishing for props lol.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats a great story

Pictures of said sister.....(he wont post do to the fact this is what he was thinking about when he was fapping!!)

Masturbating with sister - 58% Normal

I was 15 and my sister w as 13. We started asking each other questions one night and I she wanted to know about vibrators. I knew where my Mom had kept hers and showed it to my sister as well as some "clothing." Anyway we started masturbating about 5 feet apart on a couch. She started using my my moms vibrator and wore a thong. I dunno I just never thought about what we were doing. We finished and a few days later we started doing things together. She would strip for me while I masturbated and I would masturbate her. She even gave me a blowjob and h**ndj*b a few times. I also gave her Oral sex. I know we both dont want to to go any farther. We stopped for a month or so. Now I want to masturbate again with her. She said she doesnt feel its right. I agree yet disagree. Is it right or wrong to thing this way.

\

now the vote is out, so post the pictures

its OKAY!!

http://isitnormal.com/story/masturbating-with-sister-23475/

on the side note, people are fucked up

I don't fault Brad for shit, hell, even I killed a few soldiers thinking about Phoebe Cates getting out of the pool.

*though, knowing what I do now about film production, I wonder how many times she actually had to 'walk in on him' before they got the scene. "CUT! Ok, no, let's do it again, this time groan more, and Phoebe try to look more disgusted and less shocked... ok, try it again, rolling? (Scene 22, Take 175), aaaand ACTION!

They apparently gave Judge(Brad) a huge dildo without telling Phoebe, so that when he turns around they would get an appropriate reaction out of her.

/TrueStoryBro

thats a great story

Pictures of said sister.....(he wont post do to the fact this is what he was thinking about when he was fapping!!)

Masturbating with sister - 58% Normal

I was 15 and my sister w as 13. We started asking each other questions one night and I she wanted to know about vibrators. I knew where my Mom had kept hers and showed it to my sister as well as some "clothing." Anyway we started masturbating about 5 feet apart on a couch. She started using my my moms vibrator and wore a thong. I dunno I just never thought about what we were doing. We finished and a few days later we started doing things together. She would strip for me while I masturbated and I would masturbate her. She even gave me a blowjob and h**ndj*b a few times. I also gave her Oral sex. I know we both dont want to to go any farther. We stopped for a month or so. Now I want to masturbate again with her. She said she doesnt feel its right. I agree yet disagree. Is it right or wrong to thing this way.

\

now the vote is out, so post the pictures

its OKAY!!

http://isitnormal.com/story/masturbating-with-sister-23475/

on the side note, people are fucked up

this has 4chan written all over it. they write stuff like that all the time on random sites.

Wow on that site

"I tried that one time with a male cousin. You are right: it is more than a girl can handle! Plus when he ejaculated it got all over me."

This shit is too funny. I remember me and the ex got caught mid root by her mum and had to quickly hide under the covers

When I was 17, I was doing the naked Olympics with my girlfriend when my brother came home. He drove an I-Roc Z, so we heard him driving up. We both jumped up with a panic on our face, and I made her get in the closet. I then ran down the hall and jumped in the shower. I did the whole "wet your hair and make it look like you showered" thing, then came out trying to play it cool. He ate a sandwich, then went back to work. She stayed in the closet the whole time. When she finally came out she hit me and walked out crying.

Good times.

When I was 17, I was doing the naked Olympics with my girlfriend when my brother came home. He drove an I-Roc Z, so we heard him driving up. We both jumped up with a panic on our face, and I made her get in the closet. I then ran down the hall and jumped in the shower. I did the whole "wet your hair and make it look like you showered" thing, then came out trying to play it cool. He ate a sandwich, then went back to work. She stayed in the closet the whole time. When she finally came out she hit me and walked out crying.

Good times.

3124517966_b9869988e4.jpg