You can take Nazis out of Germany...

R@ndomH3ro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
state communism was nothing more than a plot to take over the world and this ideology killed WAY more people.

I beg to differ...

Total Soviet Deaths during WWII = More than 20 million

Soviet Deaths during the Purge = At Most 2 million

Total Chinese Deaths during WWII = 10-20 million

Chinese Deaths during the Cultural Revolution = 1.5 million (high estimate)

Even if you add in more deaths to the USSR and PRC from famine, the number of deaths is no where close to what Hitler's Germany and Japan had been responsible for. Then there's the Holocaust...

it's no coincidence states with large parts of the population carrying guns having far less crime then gun control paradises like wash dc

You mean like NYC that has one of the lowest crime rates of all major metros? I don't believe in gun control, but you are just flat out wrong. Attributing crime prevention to one cause is ridiculous as well.

Everyone in the Mafia has a gun, yet they still murder each other, at a very high rate. The "guns stop crime" argument is completely bunk.

I beg to differ...

Total Soviet Deaths during WWII = More than 20 million

Soviet Deaths during the Purge = At Most 2 million

Total Chinese Deaths during WWII = 10-20 million

Chinese Deaths during the Cultural Revolution = 1.5 million (high estimate)

Even if you add in more deaths to the USSR and PRC from famine, the number of deaths is no where close to what Hitler's Germany and Japan had been responsible for. Then there's the Holocaust...

I was referring to people killed not involving actual warfare.

And yes all the famines count

You mean like NYC that has one of the lowest crime rates of all major metros? I don't believe in gun control, but you are just flat out wrong. Attributing crime prevention to one cause is ridiculous as well.

Everyone in the Mafia has a gun, yet they still murder each other, at a very high rate. The "guns stop crime" argument is completely bunk.

Apparently you haven't really researched this

I hate stats... But gun control loses on this debate

the thing that made Nazi Germany Soviet Russia was the intention behind the deaths.

the millions of Russians who died from starvation or other factors were 'necessary sacrifices' towards Stalin's ideal. The many others who were killed during the pruges were deemed to be a threat to Stalin's ideal.

The Holocaust was the systematic execution of millions of jews, blacks, gays, gypsys simply because of their dna. My grandmother was brought up a christian her whole life until the nazi's took over and decided her and her family were jews. She was the only one who got out of Germany before the nazi's rounded everyone up and only one of her 6 sisters survived. the other 5 and her brother and parents all died somewhere along the nazi execution trail.

to me, trying to wipe an entire race. and trying to do it in as efficient a way as possible is more attrocious than Stalinist Russia.

its stupid... why not condemn them both?

trying to say that stalin or hitler are worse than each other is like trying to decide if a hurricane that kills thousands of people is worse than a tornado that kills thousands of people.

yeah you're right i guess.

thinking about hitler just makes me angrier than thinking about stalin because of the emotional connection.