Tea Party

projetmayhem

George W. Bush & Dick Cheney expanded the federal government to become one of the largest in US history. Where were these tea party rednecks during that time? Race is definitely a factor.

I agree with theo here.. and big government is necessary.. unless you want to have an asshate like ron paul as a president.. in which case bow down to your corporate masters.. wait you already do... never mind...

Oh, it's less stressful to not pay full attention.

haha.. actually i think its more stressful to not pay attention.. i believe it was Malcolm who said 'think globally to act locally' (might not have the quote quite right... but that is essentially it)

not being involved in politics means you are governed by your inferiors at the very least..

btw Theo.. raven fixed teh multiqoutes...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

They're just a bunch of pissed off racist rednecks who are grasping at straws for any excuse to bitch about the president without exposing themselves as the pissed off racist rednecks that 100% of them are.

They never gave two shits about taxes before Obama, so why would they all of a sudden give a shit now, after he lowered the vast majority of their taxes?

It's the same dipshits that were calling him an Arab Muslim during the election, and are trying to say that he wasn't born in Hawaii now.

Fucking Fox News drones who wouldn't know the meaning of "patriotism" if it shot them in the ass.

you hit the nail on the head

these "pissed off rednecks" and "klan members" are also protesting for smaller government. something which you all agree on if you even know what that means. let em bitch and moan. thats our right we have here even if you think its a waste of time and disagree about what their moaning about.

They're the same retards who voted for Bush. Twice.

And Bush is responsible for the largest increase of government powers probably ever.

Republicans always say the complete opposite of what they mean, and the racist rednecks who are just pissed that a black man is prez eat that shit up hook line and sinker.

• Like 1

How the fuck does Obama suck?

I won't even bother getting into this debate with you again, because a direct quote from you before was "ITS A FUCKING FACT THAT OBAMA IS DIFFERENT! I DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN IT! IT'S LIKE HAVING TO PROVE THE SKY IS BLUE!"

I'm sure Obama is probably an OK guy, and he's a much better speaker than Bush, but has he really done anything to make himself "better" so far? No

I'm sure Obama is probably an OK guy, and he's a much better speaker than Bush, but has he really done anything to make himself "better" so far? No

He's lowered most peoples taxes, started pulling troops out of Iraq, saved the auto industry from going under (at least for now) and is trying to get healthcare for everyone.

The nigga's just getting started. Give him some time.

all i know is ..... my taxes didnt go down. did anybody elses taxes go down? the problem is that obama is doing shady biz with the healthcare industry (promising that they will not suffer a decrease in the insane amount of money that they make) .... which really only means in the end that the taxpayer is going to be throwing money directly to the corporate elite (sorta like the bailouts perhaps?) which is what people are mad about. people are quick to dismiss this as racial, which is really easy to do, but its much bigger than that. and i voted for obama.

all i know is ..... my taxes didnt go down. did anybody elses taxes go down? the problem is that obama is doing shady biz with the healthcare industry (promising that they will not suffer a decrease in the insane amount of money that they make) .... which really only means in the end that the taxpayer is going to be throwing money directly to the corporate elite (sorta like the bailouts perhaps?) which is what people are mad about. people are quick to dismiss this as racial, which is really easy to do, but its much bigger than that. and i voted for obama.

I think most people would gladly pay more in taxes if it means that it's actually going to something that'll benefit them and their fam. As opposed to the billions of our tax dollars that are spent on global domination.

What these redneck racists don't realize is that even if they do have insurance, they're still paying an arm and a leg for it. And would be paying less in taxes than they do for private insurance.

And their insurance companies still dictate what kind of services they can or can't have, and have a habit of finding excuses to give niggas the boot when they need them.

Public healthcare works for every other civilized country, and it'll work for us.

But if you don't want it, then just don't use it. Nobody's talking about banning private insurance for those who want and can afford it.

And anybody with half a brain can see through these niggas bitching about every single thing that Obama does, and see that they're clearly just motivated by racism.

Nigga can't even speak to school kids (like pretty much every president does) without a bunch of closet klansmen blowing a fucking gasket.

i mean you are definitely right about privatized insurance being costly as fuck and being fucked up. my mans girl just got pregnant (she has insurance) and they told her that they werent going to cover anything for her. i dont have insurance, what i DO have is a bunch of unpaid medical and ambulance bills (so it would be better for me to have "obamacare" than nothing) .... but i can see both sides of the issue here.

I think most people would gladly pay more in taxes if it means that it's actually going to something that'll benefit them and their fam. As opposed to the billions of our tax dollars that are spent on global domination.

What these redneck racists don't realize is that even if they do have insurance, they're still paying an arm and a leg for it. And would be paying less in taxes than they do for private insurance.

And their insurance companies still dictate what kind of services they can or can't have, and have a habit of finding excuses to give niggas the boot when they need them.

Public healthcare works for every other civilized country, and it'll work for us.

But if you don't want it, then just don't use it. Nobody's talking about banning private insurance for those who want and can afford it.

And anybody with half a brain can see through these niggas bitching about every single thing that Obama does, and see that they're clearly just motivated by racism.

Nigga can't even speak to school kids (like pretty much every president does) without a bunch of closet klansmen blowing a fucking gasket.

Well said. Truth.

Where were these assholes when Bush was taking Clintons surplus and running it into the recession that we have now?

Where were they when the Patriot act was signed, and the Republicans gave the greenlight for warrantless roving wiretaps on literally everybody's phones?

Where were these dipshits when we went to war with Iraq over "big government" lies?

Oh that's right... they were all waving their flags talking about "America, love it or leave it!!!" and bashing niggas for having the audacity to talk shit on the president. :dunce:

You may not know shit about taxonomy or biology

but this was a dead on statement

I would give a lot more credence to what these Tea Party guys have to say if they had been protesting for the past eight years. Since they weren't, it's hard for me to take them seriously. Maybe they need to lose their health insurance to realize how much of a nightmare it is to not be able to see a doctor whenever you get sick or injured.

yeah pretty much

I was a lot more upset by the government expansion that involved warrantless wiretaps, squandering a surplus on a definitely misguided and potentially illegal war, and expansion of the federal government on new and far reaching relationships with private industry in the form of no-bid privatized outsourcing of traditionally government run operations...

these protesters were nowhere to be seen when the real important losses of big government were being taken...

yeah pretty much

I was a lot more upset by the government expansion that involved warrantless wiretaps, squandering a surplus on a definitely misguided and potentially illegal war, and expansion of the federal government on new and far reaching relationships with private industry in the form of no-bid privatized outsourcing of traditionally government run operations...

these protesters were nowhere to be seen when the real important losses of big government were being taken...

You know from history (of the U.S.) as well as I do, it takes a while for the people to get

mad.

I am all for the Campaign for Liberty, but it seems like the tea parties have been hijacked by the ilks of Glenn Beck, Limbaugh, etc.

"I would give a lot more credence to what these Tea Party guys have to say if they had been protesting for the past eight years."

my sentiments exactly.

that being said.... i was aligned much more with the left believe it or not for the past few years, and now im getting more aligned with the right again. my beliefs havent changed one bit.

its the cycle.

i also think everyone should be a fan of that joe wilson guy. sure he is a hypocrite.. but so was every democrat saying that bush lied during the past 8 years.

• Like 1