Just how illegal is this?

acer910

i didnt crop it at all... if i had cropped it you think i woul dhave shurly made it ride side up?

and sorry, you called me out several times in every thread i posted in... my bad for not being a bitch and following through.

and i never said it was a brand new laptop genius. why would they upgrade computers if they had brand new computers??

and yes, i am bragging because if you had seen the piece of shit computer ive had to live with for almost 8 years youd be happy too. besides, it works just fine for what i need it to work for. im not a gamer and i dont do any music/video/image manipulating so why the fuck would i care about having some supersystem inside my computer?

excuse me, but you were actin a fool so i delivered. dont talk about "wasting my time" when you clearly went out of your way several times to try to "catch my bluff" infront of everyone so you can look cool on the internet.

why the hell do you people take this shit so seriously??? damnnn

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SKETCHY PEOPLE

:cool:

i take that as a compliment.

i think getting a laptop when you dont have a job or any other form of cashflow is pretty impressive. especially for someone my age (87) im pretty fuckin proud of myself cosidering how little effort/how much fun this was.

now, anyone want ~1000 email addresses??

• Like 1

i didnt crop it at all... if i had cropped it you think i woul dhave shurly made it ride side up?

and sorry, you called me out several times in every thread i posted in... my bad for not being a bitch and following through.

and i never said it was a brand new laptop genius. why would they upgrade computers if they had brand new computers??

and yes, i am bragging because if you had seen the piece of shit computer ive had to live with for almost 8 years youd be happy too. besides, it works just fine for what i need it to work for. im not a gamer and i dont do any music/video/image manipulating so why the fuck would i care about having some supersystem inside my computer?

excuse me, but you were actin a fool so i delivered. dont talk about "wasting my time" when you clearly went out of your way several times to try to "catch my bluff" infront of everyone so you can look cool on the internet.

why the hell do you people take this shit so seriously??? damnnn

(Visibly_Upset.JPG)

stop fucking PMing me with your faggotry or you will be the first person I put on ignore

not because I give a fuck about what you say

but because you need to stop filling up my inbox space with multiple paragraph faggotryvlike this

Obviously he's trying to make acer look like a clown in front of everyone. Like it will give him some sort of satisfaction. Visibly upset.

I think it's cool that you pulled this shit of

But for real, you've basically just stolen 23 grand for some company, and all you got out of it was some old ass laptop.

i "stole" it from a branch off of the peacecorps, the contest is over now so i suppose i can divulge this info.

and ofcourse its a shitty laptop, all i did was click a button a couple hundred times... ive worked harder for enough money to ride the bus home.

and kim, wtf??

and considering i have a key to the office and i live 10 blocks away i can get on the macs any time.