Just how illegal is this?

acer910

you're missing the point, he still got jerked.

your missing the point too.

if i got a decent lawyer, i was just doing this for no reason, i had no incentive, i just wanted to see what people would say if an idea with almost no votes won.

the only thing tying me to it is the fact that this organization runs in my town and that i know the guy who works for them.

nobody has to know about the laptop......

Ok guys so last week i kidnapped and killed a 14 year old. uhh how illegal do you think that is? could i get in trouble?

that allllllll depends on where it was commited.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As soon as you start talking about _____________, then you get into the land of conspiracy charges. It's retarded but it happens all the time.

Something to consider is the risk vs. gain factor (your freedom and future versus a laptop). I would probably not do it because the feds finally seem to be taking online scams seriously. I know, there's no rules, you're only blah blah blah....so, as I said, do you.

On a similar/side note, one of my relatives pulled off $250,000 in CC fraud back in the 90s but he never told me about it till WAY after the fact. I think there's a lesson to be learned here.

As soon as you start talking about _____________, then you get into the land of conspiracy charges. It's retarded but it happens all the time.

Something to consider is the risk vs. gain factor (your freedom and future versus a laptop). I would probably not do it because the feds finally seem to be taking online scams seriously. I know, there's no rules, you're only blah blah blah....so, as I said, do you.

On a similar/side note, one of my relatives pulled off $250,000 in CC fraud back in the 90s but he never told me about it till WAY after the fact. I think there's a lesson to be learned here.

you have a valid point.

my only defense is theres not nearly enough truth in any of this to make a story out of it.

but i got what i needed and thats all that matters.

I would say that Johny nailed this in three sentences. The kickdown of a lap top from a guy in charge of getting rid of old laptops hardly seems like much incentive for me. I am typing this on a computer that was kicked down to me from a guy in charge of hardware for a company. I had to help him move and provide some beers while he put it together, which sounds more reasonable.

I am not a computer person but it also seem pretty simple to go mobile and use all public computers that have no login for something like that which you are describing.

we won, il post pics of the laptop monday (im out of town).

what do yall want on the screen?

and i mean, i dont care. it was fun because in the end the guy who was in first started doing the exact same thing we were (hes in ghana, and theres no way he could have found 150 people with computers and email addresses in ghana in one day after he already gotten 500 people to vote) and he was up for 6 hours before we were due to the timezone so wed wake up and see how many votes we had to do that day. it got down to the wire, we won by literally a handful of votes. we did the whole ebay tactic, lay waiting and watching till the last minute and strike hard and fast with as little time left as possible and we got 5 people on the university computers and all started voting like crazy with 20 minutes left in the competition and blew him out of the water.

i love when people do something remotely illegal AND THEN think of the consequences.

SO LIEK, OKAY MAN, HELP ME, I NEED HELP, LIKE, I TRIPPED THIS HOOKER AND SHE FELL, OKAY, I PUSHED HER MAN, OKAY FORREAL I BLUDGEONED HER IN THE FACE WITH A CHAIR LEG, ITS WHATEVER, ITS NOT IMPORTANT BUT WHAT IM SAYIN IS LIEK, YO LIEK SHOULD I PUT THE BODY IN AN ACID BATH OR CUT HER UP OR LIEK IDK? COZ LIEK HOW ILLEGAL IS IT TO EVEN KILL A HOOKER ANYWAY COZ LIEK ITS JUST A HOOKER RIGHT? IM NOT WORRIED JUST LIKE, IDK, DO YOU KNOW IF ITS ILLEGAL, LIEK HOWWW ILLEGAL IS IT?

• Like 2

Haha I thought you were getting a new laptop lol

that shit looks old as fuck, plus it has an XP sticker on it

how the fuck could I get mad when it's not new?

Just like you lied about all the details of the contest, you lied about getting anything of value

now please stop PMing me I have real shit to think about

OMG hahahah I just looked closer and it's a crap ass 5 year old Dell latitude

iblike how you cropped out the processor sticker because it sure doesn't say anything new like quad core/core 2

you got an old ass pentium 4 Dell that probably barely works, a

and you're bragging? Wow

Get off my dick bitch, don't ever waste my valuable time with this dumb shit again