911 remember

delonemonkey

Whats up everyone. I am sure there are already 911 threads, but i would like to make this thread remembering all the brave firemen and innocent people who died that day. Specifically to my cousin steve and ladder 24 who died inside when the towers fell. He was a surfer and a really dope guy, dedicating some spliffs and gonna be drinking later. If you got anyone you would like to give a shout out to that also died that day this is the thread for it.

377947818Stephen%20E%20Belson%20POG%20(199%20x%20262).jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=1227&stc=1&d=1022390349

attachment.php?attachmentid=1130&stc=1&d=1021741017

911ladder24a.jpg

RIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sad for all the people that lost their lives. but im not going to get involved with the political views surrounding this event. but none the less innocent people lost their lives trying to save others and that is an admirable thing and should be respected despight whatever your views maybe.

my 2cents and respect

r i p to the firefighters that's all im not a big fan of the cops on any level

i guess people will rember where they were when they heard it was going down .......if so tell

where you was at...... i was taking a shit at work at work when my mom called me and told me to turn on the tv....

RIP to the innocent people that died and the fire fighters etc who were just doing their jobs

I remember when this shit happenened, me and my wife were arguing and we broke a table then the news came on and we both forgot what we were arguing about and went to buy a new table

shame that to me 9/11 is used at this bullshit which governments have used to fight illegal wars tho - seems disrespectful to the people that died using their deaths as a political advantage

I was watching that shit with my class from our school window. Our teacher was a fucking idiot too. She was trying to calm people down like, " oh im sure its an accident and they got everyone out its all white smoke now and everything is ok" , meanwhile the buildings are fucking on fire and falling down. she was a retard.

Sitting in 6th grade math class. The principal comes over the PA telling teachers to turn on the news if they have a TV in their room. We watched it for about 10 minutes. I think the guy got shook and turned it off, meanwhile all of us were too young to really get what was going on. As the day went on, less and less kids were around. Parents were on bumrush to get their kids out. Got home and watched more news with my folks. I remember my dad telling me that this was my generations Pearl Harbor or something along the lines. I still didnt get how serious the situation was. Guy was right though.

RIP to all that died. Except for the sand niggers.

• Like 1

its mad crazy..my high school was a few blocks away from wtc when it happend and i was an incoming freshman on the first week...when the first plane hit..out shcools lights flickered and everything was just mad confusing..we thought it was a car crash at first...it was SO surreal, as we evacuated and were told to walk away. with the subways closed and everything..i had to walk to the end of manhattan before they turned the trains back on.. shits still scary looking back and remembering the things that i saw. our school was shut down for about a month because they had to clear the debris and all..they say we might have respiratory problems later? anyways thought i might share..

anyways rest in peace to the ppl who died...and its just immensely sad to think about their family members..

i didnt think i was that affected by this ..but it feels weird to have written down what happend.

word so some fire fighters died.. some people in some buildings died.. that sucks...

lets look back at the history of the middle east and talk about innocent people dying.. coup d'etat after coup d'etat funded with american $, the unwavering support of a racist genocidal government with no legitimate right to exist who is destabilizing a region by being in possession of nuclear weapons.. the 12 year daily bombing a nation, while it was under sanction, and unable to create or purchase chlorine to purify it's water for it's citizens, leaving millions dead from completely preventable reasons...

now explain to me why i should give a fuck about some firefighters and everyone who fucking died in those buildings more then I should anyone else.. what their lives are all of a sudden more important then the lives of any other person in the world cause they were born this side of some invisible line... had lily white skin.. yo fuck you...

now explain to me why i should give a fuck about some firefighters and everyone who fucking died in those buildings more then I should anyone else.. what their lives are all of a sudden more important then the lives of any other person in the world cause they were born this side of some invisible line... had lily white skin.. yo fuck you...

You shouldnt, but giving your life to help others like my cousin did takes fucking balls, dude died just doing his job helping other people, and they deserve nothing but respect for that. If you dont respect that, then you are just an asshole. I made this thread for my cousin and people that died helping others, if you dont feel affected enough because you are far away or just dont give a shit, great. But other people do.

• Like 1

You shouldnt, but giving your life to help others like my cousin did takes fucking balls, dude died just doing his job helping other people, and they deserve nothing but respect for that. If you dont respect that, then you are just an asshole. I made this thread for my cousin and people that died helping others, if you dont feel affected enough because you are far away or just dont give a shit, great. But other people do.

true. politics aside, people dieing who had no idea about the politics of the situation sucks. same could be said for both sides i guess

So I suppose you would ask me to give the same respect to hamas, who are defending their home from a racist, genocidal, government. Or lets say an Iraqi soldier shooting an american soldier who was invading his country... What about the police.. they dedicate their lives to 'help others' same with lawyers, judges, politicians etc.....