NFL 2009 Superthread

Smart

id like to see the cowboys and the jets in the superbowl this year

cowboys will take it home

me too, but that aint gonna happen. COWBOYS//CHARGERS ..my prediction...

im stoked for this weekend in general, victory or not.

go BOYS!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he's out the ironic thing would because he did just that.

For some reason (he's out of his mind) Al Davis feels the needs to continue to try to develop Russell. Cable knows this is just a waste of time.

Because of that clash of ideals even though I disagree with Davis, in his mind if Russell is the guy, and Cable is anti that. Keeping him would be counter productive.

Just because I'm pretty excited about this weekend's games (I think it has the potential to be one some of the best Div. playoff games in a WHILE).

The Ravens do look good. Joe Flacco earlier this year has shown that he can throw the ball and take over the game. However, their game plan should be to attempt to run the ball and control the clock. If they can't do this than it's over. With that being said I still think Peyton is going to pick apart their secondary and make all of the right decisions. He almost always does.

The Vikings/Cowboys game is extremely interesting to me. I hate the Cowboys, but they are playing really good football. The Vikings to me though, have a lot better team than the Eagles or even the Saints have. So I look for their defense to struggle a bit with the likes of Peterson, Favre, Berriman, etc and etc. Plus as a Giant fan, at this point what I want to happen is see Favre win a superbowl and just ride off into the sunset.

Neway I'm done. This weekend should be great for football fans, I'm actually looking forward to every game. That doesn't happen a lot.

im not sure about that vikings over cowboys....have u seen how the cowboys secondary has been playing ever since they beat the Saints ? they've been shutting them down. Plus Favre has never had a great game against the cowboys.

that colts and ravens will be a great game to watch !!!