NFL 2009 Superthread

Smart

haha i saw that but what the fuck is up with dude in the peterson jersey, you never see that at home steeler games...

swamp..

i agree with your views on welker, he seems like the pats version on hines ward catching shit over the middle all day getting murdered, the fact he got fucked not even taking a hit is crazy

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl/news/story?id=4792582

chris johnson got 2000 yards today too

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ONLY reason Welker is that open and can make that many catches is because Moss is on the field, and that's the truth

then you dont know football, thats VERY untrue, so he leads the NFL in receptions and ties for most in NFL history in a season (and he only played the first today AND missed a few games at the start of the season!) but thats all just because of Moss... haha

Welker RUNS the flat and lately has been going for longer balls too.. he is too fast to be covered and his yards after the catch is insane, his drive and play is unreal. i pray for his knee to be good, not even for the pats or this season but because you can tell dude loves to play...

on a side note Julian Edelman fit in lovely in place of Welker though...

i agree with IHU ^

bengals look like garbage!!!

also i hope all those people who were hating on caldwell for benching his people take notice of welker and ochocinco getting fucked up in games that mean nothing.

also,

CHARGERS > ENTIRE NFC EAST

afc west & nfc east division champs!

hahaha

Welker gets huge YAC

that's why he's so important

i picked him up on vouchers in fantasy on like week 3 and have been watching him pull crazy numbers all year, they are huge

at least Titans evened it out, CJ got his 2k and took OJ "If I Did It" Simpson's number 5 single season run record at 2005

Oh yeah JETS BLOWOUT SON!!!! Hahaha I love that shit

and the steelers and giants, the 2 biggest bandwagon ass teams in the history of the game once again didn't live up to the hype

bears_adcroppedbigger.jpg

Bears Admit Failure To Fans In Newspaper Ad

http://cbs2chicago.com/sports/bears.newspaper.ad.2.1403801.html

Suck it you fucks!

IMG_5066.png