NFL 2009 Superthread

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How scary would the Chargers be with Brees still in the line up?

Me personally, I have figured out why I hate the Chargers, it is because I loved Brees, and they traded him to keep Rivers.

Seems to have worked out for both parties, just sayin' though.

Honestly a Chargers/Saints superbowl would be pretty fun to watch. With some back story lines also at play.

I'm still hoping that the Giants get on a roll and actually do some damage as well...

/crosses fingers.

• Like 1

My bad for the double post...

This is just an example of why I am going to be at a Giants/Philly game before I die in Philly.

I will be sporting full Giants gear and can't wait to watch them beat up on the Eagles at home.

How scary would the Chargers be with Brees still in the line up?

Me personally, I have figured out why I hate the Chargers, it is because I loved Brees, and they traded him to keep Rivers.

i think about this pretty often. same thing with mike turner...

but the thing with brees was that he had that crazy ass shoulder injury the last game before he became a free agent. they also had the 4th overall pick in rivers warming the bench.

i think that year was brees' second consecutive pro bowl...that shit musta been a tough decision for the GM to make.

seeing as yer a giants fan, you ever think about what coulda been if eli decided to go to SD?

you woulda had rivers, kaeding, merriman.

the year that the gmen beat the pats in the superbowl i swore i would forgive eli if they won.

they did and i did.

people around here still hate on him but im cool with it now.

i think about this pretty often. same thing with mike turner...

but the thing with brees was that he had that crazy ass shoulder injury the last game before he became a free agent. they also had the 4th overall pick in rivers warming the bench.

i think that year was brees' second consecutive pro bowl...that shit musta been a tough decision for the GM to make.

seeing as yer a giants fan, you ever think about what coulda been if eli decided to go to SD?

you woulda had rivers, kaeding, merriman.

the year that the gmen beat the pats in the superbowl i swore i would forgive eli if they won.

they did and i did.

people around here still hate on him but im cool with it now.

Word.

Yeah I've thought about it. I guess things have worked out for ALL parties involved.

Pretty happy about that Superbowl victory we got 2 years ago.