NFL 2009 Superthread

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, there's YOUR bullshit off season thread that you're lucky I didn't delete without comment. The rules of 12oz NFL threads have been in place for nearly a decade. The MOST fundamental of which is "There is no thread if there is no season".

holy shit!

WHATS UP WITH THE NFL THREAD WE BEEN HAVING?!?

PS getting stuck with Tony Romo as my fantasy QB (wanted Breese) might be way better than I expected

not as good as drewski, but still he had career yardage today, im up against Tom Brady this week but I have Wes Welker as my #1 WR, so unless he gets taken out in the first 2 minutes my 40 pt lead will stand

yo did you seriously lock my 4 month running NFL thread to push this one? Its not even one page...

Quit whining about your fuckin thread you baby. Talk football or GTFO! None of that Fantasy football shit either, this is about what happened on the field Sunday not how you're getting over in your office pool on Monday.

Xjonathanx can't we hate each other til after football season then be friends and exchange packages hahaha I can't wait for the steeler raven games, kinda cool they are so close together towards the end of the year... Ps someone needs to get cris collinsworth a chair, dude is always standing