FORUM ISSUES... PLEASE REPORT HERE OR MESSAGE US!!

psm026

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the follwing two things happened to me today on 12oz..

on my acct:

"Warning: mktime() expects parameter 4 to be long, string given in /member.php on line 539 "

^that showed up on the site to the left of the macbook ad. not like a pop-up window.. but it looked like it was part of the sites design . no idea what it means. happened 5 mins ago.

second thing happened under my boys acct.. but he thinks i did it. i didnt.

i used his computer today and his account and in his subscribed threads there were threads he nor i subscribed to. earlier today.

Guru_meditation.gif

The term "Guru Meditation Error" was an in-house joke from Amiga's early days. One of the company's products was the joyboard, a game controller much like a joystick but operated by one's feet, similar to the modern-day Wii Balance Board. Early in the development of the Amiga computer operating system, the company's developers became so frustrated with the system's frequent crashes that, as a relaxation technique, a game was developed where a person would sit cross-legged on the joyboard, resembling an Indian guru. The player was supposed to remain perfectly still with the goal of the game being to stay still the longest. If the player moved, a "guru meditation error" resulted. A similar game is the final unlockable balance activity in Wii Fit.