every couple of months...

MrChupacabra

someone has to post a really fucked up video. This time around it was my turn, i guess, as i just stumbled across this via another forum and felt the need to share the terribleness with some other people. Twinky has probably already seen this while jerking off to gore websites, the rest of you are probably going to wish you didn't see this, especially when you realize dude is still alive.

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/5898533

Don't say i didn't warn you all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Shark death would've meant no aftermath footage. It would've been awesome though, i'll give you that. Or maybe after filming in the hospital, they could've tossed him back in, to really maximize on the gore factor.

Edit: to soup, as i said, i don't see how he could, but i'd still like to know the details of it all. I mean, he wasn't dead upon impact, or arrival to the hospital, and he wasn't in a coma as he was fucking trying to move his "mouth". I'd be willing to wager he died, but i don't know how that sort of damage doesn't render someone completely dead long before they get to the hospital.

oh god lol

but yeah this is probly one of the worst ways to day.. dude was still alive in the hospital imagine the pain he suffered. its mind boggling what the human body can go through. and i think it would have been a miracle if hes alive. even thought hes probly really fucked up.

that was fucking gnarly!!!!

awesome.

holy crap.

it looked like in the video he miss stepped his last step which caused him not to jump far enough... sucks to be him.

IHU they are in india from the sound of it, or maybe another middle eastern country around there and i dont think they have super super sophisticated hospitals like here, and those were two doctors messing with his face.