I dont like my tattoos

TripleSuplex

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Young people are stupid. No exceptions. They just don't have proper insight and tend to always think they know the answers to whatever they are thinking about. It's a terrible combination. I got dumb ass tattoos when I was younger. They are all in the middle of being lasered off. They're in the way of bigger and better things.

i got tattoo laser removal on my left arm. twice. shit didnt fade much.

i like my tattos (except that one) but i definitely want more.

anyone wanna draw me some stuff? my boy is coming into town and going to do some work...but ive changed my mind on a lot of stuff

If you don't know what you want you should get nothing at all. Nothing looks worse than regret.

I have tons of real janky tattoos from my teenage scumbag years.

They will all get covered up as soon as I can afford it.

For some reason when I tell people how I want to get them covered, they always tell me that they like the jankiness of it and that I shouldn't change a thing.

I won't be listening to any of those people.

I have tons of real janky tattoos from my teenage scumbag years.

They will all get covered up as soon as I can afford it.

For some reason when I tell people how I want to get them covered, they always tell me that they like the jankiness of it and that I shouldn't change a thing.

I won't be listening to any of those people.

I have a full sleeve full of shit tats that i combined into one massive shitty tat...its so bad that its awesome...not done poorly, just bad.

i got tattoo laser removal on my left arm. twice. shit didnt fade much.

i like my tattos (except that one) but i definitely want more.

anyone wanna draw me some stuff? my boy is coming into town and going to do some work...but ive changed my mind on a lot of stuff

I got some stuff drawn up here already you might like..

Penis man

penis%20man1.jpg

PM me for more..

If you don't know what you want you should get nothing at all. Nothing looks worse than regret.

Best advice on here.^^^ Think every tat out very carefully, make sure it has meaning to you. Never pick something off the wall, its not original and many people already have it.

Dont go for the cheaper tattoo artist in most cases, you get what you pay for.

Do some research on the artist in your area, and think about where you place them.

Just because you dont give a shit what people think about you now, doesn't mean

later on down the road you will still feel the same way. Last dont get one or several

because its trendy right now, trends come and go. If you ride trends then its probably

going to fade out when the next big thing comes along. Make sure you can deal with

the way some people treat you and judge you without saying a word to you. This can

be difficult for some...