I dont like my tattoos

TripleSuplex

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So im flippin thru channels

and i come upon

myv's True Life

and theres a dipshit

whos heavily tattooed

and is considering

going thru laser removal

thats all....

continue with your lives

And this is why I don't watch TV

i saw this episode yesterday.

my favorite was the faggot with the fallen f on his neck. then getting an ugly cross on his chest in his homie's living room after chugging what looked like jaegerbombs.

lol yeah he was so amped up on how awesome he seriously thought that cross looked, and their one of the kids mom was there drinking with them.:rolleyes:

Removal hurts 4 x more then the actual inking. LOL good luck learnin g that lesson.

I saw "marked" on history channel last week, a jail dude goes "yea im into guns now, alll i want is guns all over me, 357's ,ar15's, 380's, 9's , ak's". The whole time Im thinkin, " am I the only one that sees this major act as a cover up to hide the fact that he has an inferiority complex SO BAD that hes willing to get jail tattoos of WEAPONS on his whole fuckin body??" Knowing with a life sentence he'll never shoot a gun ever, unless he grabs a bulldog's. I got plenty of ink, but that shit made me laugh alil. Then I thought about the hipsters who get multiple tattoos all at once to appear as though theyve had them for the past 15 yrs, b4 they got trendy.

DUMB PEOPLE

Guest 50million

i got tattoo laser removal on my left arm. twice. shit didnt fade much.

i like my tattos (except that one) but i definitely want more.

anyone wanna draw me some stuff? my boy is coming into town and going to do some work...but ive changed my mind on a lot of stuff