Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AllTheWrongWords

Anyone else following 12oz on twitter?

Upon recently learning of the true powerz of this social parasite. I always feel like I'm up to date on the supercool happenings of the graff n dance community.

Thanks TweetOontz!

(Wanted to work the words "Big Ol' Twitties" somewhere in there but couldn't find a good reference)

lol @ daotwitter

--

i check 12's every once in a while...but it's mostly just links that we're all aware of.

twitter's dope when it's just random thoughts.

you're not missing out. I just use it because i work in the internet/social media industry and twitter seems to be the thing that's hot right now. If you follow the right people it can be full of useful info, but if you follow retards, it will be retarded.

29clag3.jpg

the rest of them are fucking hilarious

@BrittanyMBostic

A cheesesteak is not a "sub". Is it on an Amoroso roll? Was it made in Philly? No? Then you're a fucking idiot.

about 1 hour ago from web in reply to BrittanyMBostic

you're not missing out. I just use it because i work in the internet/social media industry and twitter seems to be the thing that's hot right now. If you follow the right people it can be full of useful info, but if you follow retards, it will be retarded.

This..................

-ola.

tweeter is pointless. its facebook statuses for celebrities. i know this bitch that has a twitter strictly just to follow rappers around the city cuz they update where they are all the time. fuck happened to xanga?? rofl

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now