Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Knee Grow Please

attention south florida

Guest spectr

florida sucks.. please just bring a nuke and kill everyone when you go there..

its no good ever.

someone untie florida, maybe it will float into haiti and take them no dressin niggas with it.

I have friends in south Florida, say it can be pretty chill.

But every time I go to Orlando for vacation with family to visit the grandparents,

I feel like putting a bullet in my head as soon as I get off the plane.

Orlando fuckin blows.

South East Florida is awesome. Everything else can eat a dick. I sit around and twidle my fingers in this god forsaken place, go home for a weekend, get drunk, puke, and light fireworks.

Don't forget to pack a increased tolerance to drugs, everyone I have known from that part of the world has been a little bit more inclined to consume massive amounts of them.

south east florida (miami-ft.lauderdale) is the shit...so many fine females so much shit to do...you guys are doing it wrong

your talking shit and complaining about orlando, fort myers, NORTH FLORIDA, if you where'nt in south florida, broward or lower, you have'nt even been to florida, or witnessed our scene,

how are you asking to write with people, without posting one flick attachment, something, fuck it, there aint no scene that far up anyway, maybe you can link up with the police there, they give tours,

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now