Deteriorating memory

Nice Pants

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
My memorys gotten so bad lately, for example i'll be reading something online and think "oh that reminds me i wanted to research this, then i'll open a new page and run google go to search and completely forget what it was i wanted to search"

i'll meet someone specifically to return their dvd and when they arrive i realise i've forgotten the dvd.

I put my brand new mp3 player in a computer to charge at a net cafe and forgot about it till about an hour after i left the place (needless to say it was gone and no one returned it)

It didnt used to be like this. Whats the cause? Old age? alcohol? weed a few times a year? adderall?

anyone else have this problem?

[ATTACH]118894.vB[/ATTACH]

stoned-baby.jpg.d1c23cd634298b7b13ad4f8982545bb8.jpg

what you need to do is skip TV and do your thing.Stop smoking weed.

i stopped watching tv all together, you'd be surprised at how much that helps. the internet is the same, as is playing video games.

these things destroy your capacity to pay attention to things and gradually you stop paying attention to things that matter and can't remember them.

im paraphrasing but thats what happens.

also, you dont do enough drugs to suffer memory loss. someone said it already but im reinforcing that point

Ive eaten over 300 ecstasy pills in my day and me fail memory? thats unpossible

300.... dam thats about a couple month supply back in the day.. i used to go through that shit by the ball in a night.... and my memory is ok.. if i try to remember things... of course it was all the other drugs which make you remember...