Deteriorating memory

Nice Pants

My memorys gotten so bad lately, for example i'll be reading something online and think "oh that reminds me i wanted to research this, then i'll open a new page and run google go to search and completely forget what it was i wanted to search"

i'll meet someone specifically to return their dvd and when they arrive i realise i've forgotten the dvd.

I put my brand new mp3 player in a computer to charge at a net cafe and forgot about it till about an hour after i left the place (needless to say it was gone and no one returned it)

It didnt used to be like this. Whats the cause? Old age? alcohol? weed a few times a year? adderall?

anyone else have this problem?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fuck any cunt bitching about that shit at a young age.

on my 21st birthday my dad asked me "who are you?" and we'd never even had a beer together.(he was 51)

and then I got the thrill to watch him deteriorate for another 10 years until his brain forgot to breathe anymore.

what you need to do is skip TV and do your thing.Stop smoking weed.

sorry but It's a personal issue

• Like 3

you are being abducted by aliens on a regular basis. That is why you are forgetting thing, they are experimenting on your brain when they abduct you and turning it into swiss cheese.

I would call the military and tell them about it so that they can catch the aliens and help you recover the parts of your brain that were stolen.

Sounds more like absent mindedness to me than memory problems. I have spent a little time pondering both memory issues and intelligence in general regarding damage that I may have caused myself from the use of narcotics and the like as a youth.

The part that always holds me up is that it is hard or impossible to compare ones memory or mental abilities with that of anyone else. It is like trying to imagine what colors look like to another eyeball, you will never really know. There are some things to gauge it with like an IQ test but even that falls short of really knowing.

I doubt it is possible to really improve memory but it is possible to improve the level of organization with which life is approached and that can have tremendous pay off.

My ex used to constantly throw bullshit i did from high school in my face and when I told her I didnt remember, I REALLY DID NOT FUCKING REMEMBER. Selective memory? I dunno but some things for me, just did not happen. I dont know how people seem to remember such events or anything at all. I just could never remember shit that happened like she could.

Also, during the fall/winter months, I have no recollection of anything between the end of october and the beginning of january.

Sounds more like absent mindedness to me than memory problems. I have spent a little time pondering both memory issues and intelligence in general regarding damage that I may have caused myself from the use of narcotics and the like as a youth.

The part that always holds me up is that it is hard or impossible to compare ones memory or mental abilities with that of anyone else. It is like trying to imagine what colors look like to another eyeball, you will never really know. There are some things to gauge it with like an IQ test but even that falls short of really knowing.

I doubt it is possible to really improve memory but it is possible to improve the level of organization with which life is approached and that can have tremendous pay off.

You're smrat!

ever since i got in my car wreck last year, i have lost quite a bit of memories/short/longterm memory.

it really sucks.

like bad.

ill hang out with my friends and well talk about high school and i wont remember about half of what theyre saying.

...or that time you forgot how to properly kill yourself.

im like this and im way too young to blame my age and i dont even smoke weed.

i drink alot though. and ive never worn a respirator in my life and the scents of acetone, thinner and spraypaint has soaked into my walls and carpet in my room and i sleep in it every day. that might have something to do with it?

but i mean, i cant remember peoples names, i cant remember math equations unless i can pair it with a movement (translations on graphs, "carrying the 1" and stuff like that) i almost always leave the room to go get something then blank out and come back and then realize that i blanked out and just left the room to go to another just to turn around and go back and just annoying shit like that

im like this and im way too young to blame my age and i dont always leave the room to go get something then blank out and come back and then realize that i blanked out and just left the room to go to another just to turn around and go back and just annoying shit like that

I do this.

My opinion is that we can blame the chemicals in our food and water, combined with media brainwashing, suggestive programming and a society only concerned with the never ending pursuit of happiness. I have these issues as well but I have found that eliminating swine, fast food, soda, synthetic sweeteners, blunts (but not the filler, although that may contribute on some level) have drastically improved my health and clarity of mind.

Just my two sheckles.