Shallah Rae shits on Jiggaman!!!

LexDiamonds

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He can't recognize, he's too busy racking CD's and selling crack hard :lol:

Fuckin herb

my son is on that channel zero like that for his entire Saturday night?? dammmn. that's crazy. when you were surfing this shit all night and talking shit on xbox live Ive smoked 2 els [at a party, not in front of my monitor], chugged 2 6 packs of that heinekin and chilled with bitches. not saying i repeat this process every night but for the love of god, its saturday night, now sunday morning, and you're talking shit to some1 you don't know, going from thread to thread wasting your time. hit me up if you're ever in the en why so your lesson can be learned. goodnight

my son is on that channel zero like that for his entire Saturday night?? dammmn. that's crazy. when you were surfing this shit all night and talking shit on xbox live Ive smoked 2 els [at a party, not in front of my monitor], chugged 2 6 packs of that heinekin and chilled with bitches. not saying i repeat this process every night but for the love of god, its saturday night, now sunday morning, and you're talking shit to some1 you don't know, going from thread to thread wasting your time. hit me up if you're ever in the en why so your lesson can be learned. goodnight

You obviously don't realize who you're talking to son, because I actually do repeat that process every night, but I'm sure at better bars/parties, with vodka and top shelf tequila, and with better company. I spent my first night just chilling at home in weeks, and after making fun of you in 2 or 3 posts I went to bed

You're a fuckin faggot, period

apparently these are the numbers. about what i expected really so theyre probably legit

Top 200 Album Sales (Top 5 Hip Hop/R&b)

Rank Artist Album This Week Est. Total

1 Jay-Z Blueprint 3 476,000 476,000

3 Whitney Houston Bang! Pow! Boom! 88,000 399,000

4 Raekwon Only Built 4 Cuban Linx 2 68,000 68,000

6 Trey Songz Ready 45,000 178,000

7 The Black Eyed Peas The E.N.D. 44,000 1,071,000

also im guessing that whitneys album isnt actually called Bang! Pow! Boom! , and that is actually an error :biglaugh: