Shallah Rae shits on Jiggaman!!!

LexDiamonds

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did 5'9 and Ortiz get themselves into, if buddens grew a lil side bang, rocked skin tight shit, and put out a solo emo rap joint, with a singing nigga shit would probably go platinum... Make deep music talkin about your pain and shit, its all good we need more truthful niggas in the game. But running to your web cam every minute and every other week you and your girl "brakeup" looking all tearful or right after you get snuffed in the eye, come on....

not even mentioning coming out ya face and disrespecting fucking legends..

i havent listened to anything but OB4CL2 for the last week

best album in a looooooong fucking time

real talk.

I dunno if I agree thats 2 is better than OB4CL like my dude said up there.

Rza produced that album, thats make it better on GP.

But both are hot fire.

And I'm sure Rae will top that asshat Buddens.

Hov is still better..

hov is smarter, his standards for his beats are way higher. but bp3 aint cutting it mannn. how u have jeezy and kid cudi on your shit. u have drake doing one of your choruses. kanye producing and appearing on your tracks. no goooooooooooooooood. shit was mediocre, a little bit better than kingdom come. obfcl was pretty sick on the other hand. had 1 or 2 annoying tracks, but overall i loved it. 10 bricks, flying daggers, catalina, nu wu of coarse, that odb tribute, the skits with ghost and the chefs skit b4 penetantary. shit was crack. not to mention hes got dre producing 2 of his tacks. FUCK BLUEPRINT 3. i had a bad feeling about it too. i knew he couldn't top American gangster. but obcl2 has been pushed back since what, 05, 06? has ghost, method, gza rza deck and busta with out that piece of shit khaeled in the background. jay got a track with drake produced by timbaland where drake has more to say on the chorus than jay has to say in his verses. I don't like drake, but i recognize the lack of talent hov put into this project. anyways, you got timbaland producing that track, and after every two bars you got the moyo sounding exactly like that chicken head rihanna [AY AY..] repeated over and over again that's also attached to one of his usual common repetitive beats.

BUMP CUBAN LINX 2. SORRY 24

hov is smarter, his standards for his beats are way higher. but bp3 aint cutting it mannn. how u have jeezy and kid cudi on your shit. u have drake doing one of your choruses. kanye producing and appearing on your tracks. no goooooooooooooooood. shit was mediocre, a little bit better than kingdom come. obfcl was pretty sick on the other hand. had 1 or 2 annoying tracks, but overall i loved it. 10 bricks, flying daggers, catalina, nu wu of coarse, that odb tribute, the skits with ghost and the chefs skit b4 penetantary. shit was crack. not to mention hes got dre producing 2 of his tacks. FUCK BLUEPRINT 3. i had a bad feeling about it too. i knew he couldn't top American gangster. but obcl2 has been pushed back since what, 05, 06? has ghost, method, gza rza deck and busta with out that piece of shit khaeled in the background. jay got a track with drake produced by timbaland where drake has more to say on the chorus than jay has to say in his verses. I don't like drake, but i recognize the lack of talent hov put into this project. anyways, you got timbaland producing that track, and after every two bars you got the moyo sounding exactly like that chicken head rihanna [AY AY..] repeated over and over again that's also attached to one of his usual common repetitive beats.

BUMP CUBAN LINX 2. SORRY 24

I would say HOV is richer, but smarter and his standards for his beats are way higher??

Have you heard the beats on these 2 albums, and compared???

"It also features blazing tracks from the who's who of extraordinary Hip-Hop producers such as the RZA, Eric Sermon, Dr Dre, Scram Jones, Pete Rock, Marley Marl, Allah Mathematics and J-Dilla."

And heres the link to Amazon where you can read that.

http://www.amazon.com/Only-Built-Cuban-Linx-Pt/dp/B002GZQZX8

Dude the beats are wack on Jiggas BP3, 3 quarters of Rae's shit has been produced by the RZA.

How does Jigga have higher standards?

Who makes Jiggas beats? Timberland?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I mean comon' Dr. Dre thats pretty high standards, is it not?

what about RZA, Pete Rock, Mathematics, J-Dilla??

Has J-Dilla not been some of the highest standards in hip-hop in the past ohhhhh DECADE???

This isn't even an instance of me hating Wu, but between his 10 albums so far Jay's got 27 platinum plaques...I don't think he's too worried about this one not selling

I don't how the fuck you can record 12 studio albums.

12 not 10!!!

And go Platinum 27 times?

Seriously?

And I doubt he's worried about it, but RAE will outsell BP3.

I would say HOV is richer, but smarter and his standards for his beats are way higher??

"It also features blazing tracks from the who's who of extraordinary Hip-Hop producers such as the RZA, Eric Sermon, Dr Dre, Scram Jones, Pete Rock, Marley Marl, Allah Mathematics and J-Dilla."

Dude the beats are wack on Jiggas BP3, 3 quarters of Rae's shit has been produced by the RZA.

Has J-Dilla not been some of the highest standards in hip-hop in the past ohhhhh DECADE???

Kind of ridiculous to laugh at Timbaland producing when dudes had 1,000 hits over the last decade. Kanye did most of the album anyways

i basically meant that jays standards on his beats and producer's work is really the only good thing going for him. Tim produces 2 beats. that albums beats were hard i think. you're hearing me wrong tho if you think id spend 10 dollars on blue print, Cuban linx went mad hard. that shit is a classic in my opinion lex

I don't how the fuck you can record 12 studio albums.

12 not 10!!!

And go Platinum 27 times?

Seriously?

And I doubt he's worried about it, but RAE will outsell BP3.

This is his 11th, 10 so far. He's platinum only like 18 times over really (gotta check to get the exact number), but I said he had "27 platinum plaques", because there are two different certification systems, some of which both gave him plaques for the same albums

And as I already said, I'll eat a sock if he outsells him

i basically meant that jays standards on his beats and producer's work is really the only good thing going for him. Tim produces 2 beats. that albums beats were hard i think. you're hearing me wrong tho if you think id spend 10 dollars on blue print, Cuban linx went mad hard. that shit is a classic in my opinion lex

I know, I know.

I just don't think Rae has low standards when it comes to producers.

This is his 11th, 10 so far. He's platinum only like 18 times over really (gotta check to get the exact number), but I said he had "27 platinum plaques", because there are two different certification systems, some of which both gave him plaques for the same albums

And as I already said, I'll eat a sock if he outsells him

OK I see, I don't know much about the way that shit works.

11, I counted wrong, I was thinking BP3 was 12.

I still think the Rae joint is gonna outsell BP3, that shit is garbage.

I don't dislike Jigga.

I like his old shit, but this BP3 is pure trash.